Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Do you know if the girls are related ? Or maybe its just the hair. If they are related that could explain why they wont do a threesome. But for sure a weird situation with these guys.

Haha the hair is also a mirage, neither of their real hair. One would hope they are not related at this point since we've seen them making out quite heavily. That's the extent other the logic I can apply to what goes on in this apartment. :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Do you know if the girls are related ? Or maybe its just the hair. If they are related that could explain why they wont do a threesome. But for sure a weird situation with these guys.

I don't believe they are related at all, they just go way back dasha got mashsa and sasha into RLC though, the hair thing is just a weave they actually have very different hair

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Haha the hair is also a mirage, neither of their real hair. One would hope they are not related at this point since we've seen them making out quite heavily. That's the extent other the logic I can apply to what goes on in this apartment. :P

damn I didn't even think about them making out when he asked if they were related

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Dasha and Masha are bestfriend, that's all :biggrin:

I think they will fuck Dasha eventually. 

They don't want to risk making things awkward while she has to live there though, I think they'll have a threesome right before she moves out. 

Tudo parece feito de acordo com guião!Recebido por sms ou ao telefone com a russa, cada um,fala horas seguidas 

Exemplo Masha 

23.00 banho de espuma no jacuzi

23 10 lavar a cabeça e partes intimas

23.30 Masturbar com dildo em várias posições 

01 00 sair do banho e beijar Dasha etc...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

Tudo parece feito de acordo com guião!Recebido por sms ou ao telefone com a russa, cada um,fala horas seguidas 

Exemplo Masha 

23.00 banho de espuma no jacuzi

23 10 lavar a cabeça e partes intimas

23.30 Masturbar com dildo em várias posições 

01 00 sair do banho e beijar Dasha etc...

Exactly.You forget other things of their script..the kissing sessions...the sleeping of the two friends hugged and the girlfriend on corner..the yogas.Any trace of naturality it's pure coincidence.

I don't know if what I just saw will make the RLC replay but it advances the reports of escalating events between MS&D: sometime around 13:40 (their time) the three were cuddling in bed. Masha and Sasha had wedged Dasha between them when Sasha took Dasha's hand (as Masha restrained her) and forced in under the covers towards his crotch. Dasha was laughing as the entire scene was playful. Suddenly Dasha's face became more serious and the laughing stopped as Sasha held her hand there. After a moment, they released Dasha and as she got up. As Dasha left the bed, Sasha reached under the covers and appeared to be pulling his underwear back up. It appeared to me that Sasha may have caused Dasha to engage his naked dick. Great fun LOL.

After watching the events described above a few more times, the "moment of truth" can be identified when Masha opened her mouth wide and rolled her eyes in disbelief, as Sasha held Masha and Dasha's  hands together on their exploration.

I think I seen an flying pinkish pig in the house,at 132:76 pacific west north time you can see it flying in livingroom,Dasha and Sasha at nearly same time were having musssha musssha under covers in bedroom,by cam23 you clearly could see Sasha basket going in and out Dasha,fun thing was at that same moment masha was scratching her top of head,I couldn't seen it very good but seemed  two small stickers were growing in her head.Also last thing i notice,when Dasha and Sasha walk you clear can see sometimes an :heart: on top of their heads..that pure love.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think I seen an flying pinkish pig in the house,at 132:76 pacific west north time you can see it flying in livingroom,Dasha and Sasha at nearly same time were having musssha musssha under covers in bedroom,by cam23 you clearly could see Sasha basket going in and out Dasha,fun thing was at that same moment masha was scratching her top of head,I couldn't seen it very good but seemed  two small stickers were growing in her head.Also last thing i notice,when Dasha and Sasha walk you clear can see sometimes an :heart: on top of their heads..that pure love.

Bit early to be drinking? :dodgy: