Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the secret to Masha and Sasha's relationship may be that she may be among the few women who know how to sexually arouse him. Sasha's co-horts are Demid, Bodgan and Efim (men that I believe to be bi-sexual). The acid test is not how well they can act...but how well they can perform. One thing that will not lie to you is your dick. If the dick likes it...It's on !!! If the dick does not like it...not so much!!! Tonight has been a revelation. Sasha's dick and Dasha...not so much. 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

So the secret to Masha and Sasha's relationship may be that she may be among the few women who know how to sexually arouse him. Sasha's co-horts are Demid, Bodgan and Efim (men that I believe to be bi-sexual). The acid test is not how well they can act...but how well they can perform. One thing that will not lie to you is your dick. If the dick likes it...It's on !!! If the dick does not like it...not so much!!! Tonight has been a revelation. Sasha's dick and Dasha...not so much. 

Sasha had difficulty initially with TKW. In order for him to keep up, he had to watch what Masha was doing with TK rather than focusing on what  he was doing with TKW. Anyone who watched it several times will agree his fixation was with Masha and not with TKW. 

I convinced that people are jealous of Sasha that's why they attack him. I think that there were rules in place as to how far they could go. I don't think its a act of either of them. Regardless I think it was hot and enjoyed tonight show

The ONLY progress we have seen in this script over the past weeks is WHEN DASHA MOUNTS SASHA. Clearly the boy is a submissive in this relationship and unless Dasha takes it out a puts it in...it's likely not going to happen.