Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dasha did a great show. I thought the show was for us until after she came and then she went into the bathroom, cleaned up the Purple People Eater, and linked up with someone on Skype who seemed to be real audience for the show. Dasha left the bathroom door opened enough for the screen of her phone to be seen. It looked like a woman to me but my screen resolution is not as good as some. I would love to know if anyone with zoom and hi-res can verify if it was a woman or not. 

On ‎25‎-‎03‎-‎2018 at 12:07 AM, philo said:

If that was an actual translation of what Masha said, then that reveals that Masha is no true friend to Dasha. Many on this forum have predicated their entire analysis of what is going on upon the assumption that they are real friends and their relationship is the prevailing constant.  Thank you for your translation. What it means to me is that Masha may be becoming more and more aware that Sasha's lovemaking with Dasha is so different than what she receives from him. Masha has been HUNGRY for the kind of loving making Sasha gives to Dasha. But Masha has only received that kind of care and attention from TK. I'm thinking Masha is trying to figure out two things: How she can get Sasha to treat her that way; or, how she can stop him from treating Dasha that way. After all, the name of the game is survival. LOL

Sorry. Isn't a translation but my interpretation of what I saw. If you have to Replay, you will understand why I posted that.

On ‎25‎-‎03‎-‎2018 at 12:29 AM, philo said:

So Masha's statement to Sasha that "she is ready to replace Dasha" also may confirm what StnCld316 has been saying about Dasha's visa time coming up and that she will be returning to Russia. Maybe this is the only way that the script writers have figured out how to explain her departure. You would think the simple truth would be the best script in a "Real Life" scenario. 

I don't know when or even if Dasha will leave Italy. But normal visa ended in the beginning of March. Perhaps at RLC they discovered some other solution.