Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S and D once again slow motion touch touch feel feel.. gotta be driving the girl crazy with these games .. but.. she is a participant...and she gets her hands full:blush:

Dasha just put on a Master Class on how to have sex while on your period (my guess). She performed her second BJ on Sasha but seemed to not be sexually excited at all during the event. She choose to jerk him off at the end and when she got some come on the index finger of her right hand, she immediately quarantined that finger so as not to contaminate the other fingers of that hand. It was funny to watch her navigate that maneuver. As BJ's and Hand Jobs go, she did an admirable job but looks like she's not so much into Sasha's  cum. LOL 

17 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Dasha made S cum all over himself.. then began to lick it off,  looks like a huge orgasm for Sasha... utter toe-curling from him...

If you speak their language I would love to know if she really told him she wanted to suck his dick. Sorry I missed the part where she began to lick it off. Thanks. LOL

Am I the only one who feels like Masha is intentionally trying to push Sasha towards Dasha emotionally. In more than just authorizing him to have access to her body and her to his, Masha seems to be facilitating Sasha emotionally attachment to Dasha. Surely she is aware that the time they spend together in bed alone equals time to build emotional commitment to each other. The sexual act usually requires only a few minutes of commitment in time. But, Masha is giving them hour upon hour to be together and that time is when they can not only alone, but be naked in each others arms. There is a difference in their time than in the a day time hours when they can go about normal life sustaining activities and, for the most part, not in the nude with each other. Also, there is a demonstrable difference in the way that Sasha makes love to Dasha.  It's the same way that TK used to make love to Masha. Surely Masha can see what is happening.  Masha's permission has caused Sasha to  become so embolden and so smitten that he now kisses and fondles Dasha whenever he can, and right in front of Masha. Masha can obviously observe the difference. Some say that are all just acting. I agree, but the are acting out an agreed upon scenario. However, a script cannot make a dick or a nipple get hard on cue. No script I have ever heard of can command an orgasm on cue. No actor can sustain a role for hours upon end day after day without breaking character.  It they are indeed doing all of this, then they need to be standing on stage at the academy awards in Hollywood, hold the golden Oscar in their hands, because they have certainly earned it.