Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

3 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

Can you post some photos of the event please?
Thank you

I do not do anything to violate RLC policies. I used to be on another forum and all my friends who did so there have been banned. I wish not to experience the same outcome as they experienced so I must refer you to the replay. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

Can you post some photos of the event please?
Thank you

Tonight looks like it's Sasha turn with Dasha so I suggest you watch closely as I'm sure they will, at least, attempt to repeat the same bj and come swallowing as the last time they slept together. If you miss it then check it out on replay. (Sorry...I hate the replay but that's how they have set this thing up). "Don't hate the Player...hate the game". LOL Masha, Sasha and Dasha are all very sophisticated about the camera angles. They must practice it when the are away from the apartment. Sasha will always try to pull the covers up to block the shots and Dasha will always try to push them down to show. (Dasha is a pure EXHIBITIONIST !!!). Sasha uses his arms to block a lot of shots but if you look between the elbows that's often where the action is. Also, I believe Sasha has difficulty getting an erection with Dasha. That maybe why she has resorted to the BJ although she has given Sasha ample opportunities for insertion. When Sasha is not hard, he will always reach for the covers and try to block the shots. 

ERROR ALERT: It seems it is Dasha's turn to be on the sofa so we won't see much tonight until the switch beds. (As we know, Sometimes Sasha goes to bed with Masha and wakes up in the arms of Dasha.  

So... all of the members with subscriptions that regularly post pictures and videos of the events that take place at MSD have not mentioned any of the actions that you describe. I think therefore that you are seeing only what you want to see. If your imagination is that lively, then good for you but I for one do not wish to partake in your fantasies. Other members have asked you to  "show us the proof".  Your excuse for not doing so is rather flimsy... 

You can camouflage your i.d. on the pics or use a fake i.p. (if you don't know how, ask Hope85). 

You have been a member since 2015 and only have made 127 posts. What's the matter? Are you just looking for some attention?

3 hours ago, Boitoske said:

So... all of the members with subscriptions that regularly post pictures and videos of the events that take place at MSD have not mentioned any of the actions that you describe. I think therefore that you are seeing only what you want to see. If your imagination is that lively, then good for you but I for one do not wish to partake in your fantasies. Other members have asked you to  "show us the proof".  Your excuse for not doing so is rather flimsy... 

You can camouflage your i.d. on the pics or use a fake i.p. (if you don't know how, ask Hope85). 

You have been a member since 2015 and only have made 127 posts. What's the matter? Are you just looking for some attention?

well I have clearly seen her suck his dick a couple of times now the angles are not always the best but I have seen his dick in her mouth  and seen her try and deep throat him but she is no mashsa lol that girl can deep throat tk and that is saying something :biggrin:

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

well I have clearly seen her suck his dick a couple of times now the angles are not always the best but I have seen his dick in her mouth  and seen her try and deep throat him but she is no mashsa lol that girl can deep throat tk and that is saying something :biggrin:

There is no question - Dasha was clearly sucking Sasha's dick. I'm not sure she took his cum in her mouth or not. At first it looked like he came in her mouth but then a minute later it looked like she jacked him off on his stomach. Maybe he came twice?

11 hours ago, Boitoske said:

If you have doubts about the blowjobs of Dasha to Sasha etc they indeed happened and will continue happening,with the same positions and moves..starting covered,than dry hump..then the same blowjob thing in the same position,if you like robots you would enjoy it.

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If you have doubts about the blowjobs of Dasha to Sasha etc they indeed happened and will continue happening,with the same positions and moves..starting covered,than dry hump..then the same blowjob thing in the same position,if you like robots you would enjoy it.

Actually if you've followed this drama closely you'll notice that each time Sasha & Dasha are in bed alone at night things seem to progress a bit further. First it was just kissing, cuddling and fondling above the waist (with pants on). Gradually this increased to rubbing all over, then dry humping and then on to naked dry humping and the two of them masturbating each other. The last two sessions she kept her panties on but did give him BJs. The first night it was a weak one but the last one was a good BJ and he may or may not have cum in her mouth. I'm betting we may soon see a good 69 and finally a full on fuck.

• Like 1