Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got so pissed I stopped watching and went to look at TK and TKW. Too bad they slept through the whole thing. When I came back to see if they were done with the blanked shit, someone had turned on the light. Who did that??? Did Masha come in and do that? LOL. Now it makes sense that Masha has been pushing Sash towards Dasha. I'm betting that the time she has been away lately has been in helping TK get established in his new apartment. I really believe that Masha has left Sasha emotionally and is trying to pass him off to Dasha. (Just my opinion) LOL

1 hour ago, philo said:

I got so pissed I stopped watching and went to look at TK and TKW. Too bad they slept through the whole thing. When I came back to see if they were done with the blanked shit, someone had turned on the light. Who did that??? Did Masha come in and do that? LOL. Now it makes sense that Masha has been pushing Sash towards Dasha. I'm betting that the time she has been away lately has been in helping TK get established in his new apartment. I really believe that Masha has left Sasha emotionally and is trying to pass him off to Dasha. (Just my opinion) LOL

As I wrote earlier snd I think most of the members here knows it Masha stand beyond every move in this apartment mean - she is the boss  

If Dasha can get Sasha up again, she will go for round two. I don't think she came yet (but she already had several big orgasms earlier today with the purple dildo). I will really be impressed if Dasha can respond to her efforts to get him aroused again. Now that she has Masha's reaffirmation, she might insist on now covers this time. Dasha likes to show. 

The folk who are claiming that they are "just acting" have yet to give a theory about why Dasha and Sasha continue to make love to each other after they have come. I agree that they certainly are following a scripted scenario but it's kinda hard to act up on a come shot and still keep going. It's hard to pull that off in "real life" and I don't think they are that good at acting.

I have no idea what Dasha does off camera, but in the four years that I have been watching her, she has never experience anything before this on camera that went beyond 5 minutes (including foreplay and clean up). LOL

10 minutes ago, philo said:

dashsa turned on the light so sasha could watch her suck his dick,oh they are in Italy and tk is in Russia in a different time zone so I don't think she has been going back and forth

I have another idea a crazy one but it can be thru as some wrote here Dasha have poor abilities in the business called sex and my idea is that: Masha and Sasha decided to give her some lessons about sex and how to enjoy sex so crazy but so simple 

The last time that TK and TKW visited M and S, there was a lot of conversation on another chat forum that Masha and TK were violating the swingers code of conduct by slipping of and having sex with Sasha and TKW. The truth is that a lot of that time when they were alone, they were not having sex but were making love to each other. (Something I did not think Sasha was capable of until now seeing him with Dasha). If indeed Masha is the scriptwriter for this scenario, then she may be setting up Sasha so she can have all the solo time she wants with TK without having to include him.

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

dashsa turned on the light so sasha could watch her suck his dick,oh they are in Italy and tk is in Russia in a different time zone so I don't think she has been going back and forth

Thanks for the clarification about the lights and about their respective locations...but maybe that's who Masha has been doing shows for lately in the bathtub and the bate session on the bed?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I have another idea a crazy one but it can be thru as some wrote here Dasha have poor abilities in the business called sex and my idea is that: Masha and Sasha decided to give her some lessons about sex and how to enjoy sex so crazy but so simple 

Not a crazy idea at all. It's just that Dasha never experienced much sex with Demid. We will never know what Dasha did with all the guys she took to the balcony (before the camera was there) but I'm guessing that Dasha maybe got really good at BJ's. She spent lots of time there with the guy we called "Crew Cut" and it usually following her showing her butt cheeks to them for a period of time until some were sporting obvious erections. The strange thing is that after Dasha and a guy would come back from the balcony, there was usually no conversation at all...and then they would just leave.