Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day that M & S are out and Dasha is alone. I (maybe almost all here) hope that today Masha will allow Sasha to sleep with Dasha. Yesterday, when Masha ordered him to sleep in the LR, he didn't like and Dasha noticed that and that's why she offered him a little kiss.

21 hours ago, hayward789 said:

Actually if you've followed this drama closely you'll notice that each time Sasha & Dasha are in bed alone at night things seem to progress a bit further. First it was just kissing, cuddling and fondling above the waist (with pants on). Gradually this increased to rubbing all over, then dry humping and then on to naked dry humping and the two of them masturbating each other. The last two sessions she kept her panties on but did give him BJs. The first night it was a weak one but the last one was a good BJ and he may or may not have cum in her mouth. I'm betting we may soon see a good 69 and finally a full on fuck.

Exactly,nowadays barely watch them but till some weeks ago was just like that,they are doing that game for three,four months,start with the kisses..then the girls baths..then etc etc..and they will stretch it as must as they can..they have no problem being cold,robotic and just repeating the shows day after day,week after week,maybe when they start having sex I will watch again,but honestly this last month make me not enjoy them as an persons,they can do what they feel like,don't cair.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Exactly,nowadays barely watch them but till some weeks ago was just like that,they are doing that game for three,four months,start with the kisses..then the girls baths..then etc etc..and they will stretch it as must as they can..they have no problem being cold,robotic and just repeating the shows day after day,week after week,maybe when they start having sex I will watch again,but honestly this last month make me not enjoy them as an persons,they can do what they feel like,don't cair.

Good grief, do you ever stop repeating the same thing over and over?  

Dasha took her third shower today before giving Masha some extra special attention on the sofa like she was making sure she is still ok with what is about to happen. Now Dasha starts early tonight in bed with Sasha.I'm guessing that she may preparing something very special for Sasha tonight after their sleeping separately away from each other for two nights. 

1 minute ago, philo said:

Dasha took her third shower today before giving Masha some extra special attention on the sofa like she was making sure she is still ok with what is about to happen. Now Dasha starts early tonight in bed with Sasha.I'm guessing that she may preparing something very special for Sasha tonight after their sleeping separately away from each other for two nights. 

they always wait awhile after going to bed to make out but tonight they are going straight too it