Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

Which apartment are TK and TKW?  They only people I've seen with Masha and Sasha are man bun guy and his girl that Sasha didn't want to anything to do with. 

That's exactly who TK and TKW are.

21 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

Which apartment are TK and TKW?  They only people I've seen with Masha and Sasha are man bun guy and his girl that Sasha didn't want to anything to do with.  How do you all keep up with this shit? 

The new apartment...Jane & Dick

8 hours ago, philo said:

I am done with this shit. After all these weeks and the won't let us see the insertion!!!!! I am PISSED.

These two lovers are sex gourmets. They do it slowly and tasting each moment and position till they are ready for the next level. Dasha confirmed me something I thought about her: she is very sensual.

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

you guys really need to get off this shit, she really really did suck his cock its getting a little old hearing oh it was not real when those of us that can actually see whats going on can clearly see his cock in her mouth and her licking it and her deep throating him 

Sorry but I don't agree with you about this subject!

His cock wasn´t in her mouth. It was the opposite!

Her mouth was on his dick!

:biggrin:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, philo said:

The last time that TK and TKW visited M and S, there was a lot of conversation on another chat forum that Masha and TK were violating the swingers code of conduct by slipping of and having sex with Sasha and TKW. The truth is that a lot of that time when they were alone, they were not having sex but were making love to each other. (Something I did not think Sasha was capable of until now seeing him with Dasha). If indeed Masha is the scriptwriter for this scenario, then she may be setting up Sasha so she can have all the solo time she wants with TK without having to include him.

I'm waiting for to see how Jane and Dick will act but, now, they aren't in the same boat as earlier. Will we see a fierce competition between the two apartments?