Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Zanzariban

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, catataulino2314 said:

não gosto mais de dasha foi por causa desa feiosa que masha fugiu da presença de jane e DicK☠️

Acredito que não tenha sido por Causa da Dasha, da outra vez que o casal veio passar uns dias nesse apartamento nada aconteceu tbm..

I believe it was not because of Dasha, the other time the couple came to spend a few days in this apartment nothing happened either ..

I figured it out lol masha sahsa and dasha are all in a committed relationship together and they left because masha couldn't trust herself around dick,that didn't come out sounding to good masha cant trust herself around dick get  it 😊 I'm kidding of course but its still damn strange they would both leave just because of dick and jane coming to stay then show back up a few hours after they left to go back home 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I figured it out lol masha sahsa and dasha are all in a committed relationship together and they left because masha couldn't trust herself around dick,that didn't come out sounding to good masha cant trust herself around dick get  it 😊 I'm kidding of course but its still damn strange they would both leave just because of dick and jane coming to stay then show back up a few hours after they left to go back home 

I feel that Masha made the right move if it ain't broke don't fix it!  Stay far away from that TK thing he's a player.  Let them go to their world and you enjoy yours!!

11 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

most of us speak English and the translation is shit half the time and don't make sense so it kinda sucks

I use Bing Translator. It's built in to the Browser. All I do is Highlight the Part need to be translated then I click Translate. Most of the time I can make out what's been said 85% of the time.

• Like 1