Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

With all due respect, who are these two lady guests, and why are they staying at M, S and D's apartment? Am I right in saying that they (the guests) arrived just after Jane and (big) Dick left? Just curious, as no sexual involvement involving them seems likely at all :tongue:

• Like 1

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect, who are these two lady guests, and why are they staying at M, S and D's apartment? Am I right in saying that they (the guests) arrived just after Jane and (big) Dick left? Just curious, as no sexual involvement involving them seems likely at all :tongue:

215/5000

Who knows? Before, there were two other girls. Now these seem very close to Dasha, I think they are invited to be sent by RLC to interact in the apartments. They can also be students who accept stays.

2 hours ago, binocular said:

With all due respect, who are these two lady guests, and why are they staying at M, S and D's apartment? Am I right in saying that they (the guests) arrived just after Jane and (big) Dick left? Just curious, as no sexual involvement involving them seems likely at all :tongue:

the taller one has been there at least twice before with a boyfriend, on her first visit she got really drunk and masha ate her out but nothing after that though,i have no clue about the other girl 

On 5/20/2018 at 2:53 PM, Greasemonkey said:

up close bj in bathroom

Yes, I saw that....Its what we call a Classic "Fly on the Wall" shot....the action fills to all borders...

For an 8" Dork, he is only thrusting 2-3", leaving 5" inside...plenty enough to avoid "fallout"....

But I think longer strokes will give more pleasure....Too bad NO sound....Masha must have been singing nicely.....

Good Job People !!...Ty ::)

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

the taller one has been there at least twice before with a boyfriend, on her first visit she got really drunk and masha ate her out but nothing after that though,i have no clue about the other girl 

hehehe.. Masha seems to have a tendency to try and eat most girls out that visit..:biggrin:

• Like 1