Hi

Guest Emi

I'm new here so just thought I would say "Hi" to you guys. Not sure where to put my first post so I guess here is as good as anywhere.

:-*

Hi Emi and welcome to the crazy world of CamCaps and RLC!

Being female you will no doubt be very popular on the forum!!! If your avator is a pic of you then you will be even more popular!

Be prepared for lots of ranting, lots of swearing and lots of opinions, many of which can be offensive and some which might be insightful and interesting!

Just for the record I'm REALLY into girls, although I would not say no to Paul. Leora is very beautiful. Nora is pretty but putting on weight a bit. Maya looks like a lot of fun. I like my girls to be slim and nymph-like.

Would love to tie up L and get to work with my mouth  :D

One day, perhaps  ;)

Hi, Emi...

Welcome to a great forum.  It's like a family here.  Everyone generally gets along, spats come up and get resolved...mostly, some are big-time family people and post a lot, some lurk in the shadows and some...like me...used to do all of that at various times but now just pop in from time to time.

There's room for everyone here.

Maybe RLC will one day cater to your sensibilities again.  There was a lesbian couple in an apartment before.  They were the first to use Alma/Stefan's apartment.  They were a truly loving couple...the darlings of RLC...until one of them cheated and blew up the relationship.  Sigh...  Life happens.  I've alway wished RLC would find another lesbian couple.  If they did, I might even start paying them again.

Anyway, WELCOME!!

Just for the record I'm REALLY into girls, although I would not say no to Paul. Leora is very beautiful. Nora is pretty but putting on weight a bit. Maya looks like a lot of fun. I like my girls to be slim and nymph-like.

Would love to tie up L and get to work with my mouth  :D

One day, perhaps  ;)

I think i am in love all over again...sigh... a girl that likes girls.Welcome Emi to this God Forsaken place,we have a lot of fun though.as you can already see you have become very popular.have a long stay here and shout at us often.        :-*

Guest BJon

ello EMI welcome to zeforum...

I zee wee have zomething in common, Leora zat is.

az for Paul zat is a big NOOOO. we will ave to talk about im zometime.

Mi Amore`

where did zis accent come form

There you go Emi, you are already the most popular girl here!!!

Perfect summary of the girls but what the hell would you see in Paul!!!! Maybe you don't like long sex sessions or you prefer men who can never find your clitoris!!!

Paul does have problems, but I see them as a challenge. I would take the time to teach him everything he needs to know, using Leora as a live demonstration model. He is really hunky and I like the way his dick has that cute little kink in it - unusual. Plus I am young, he is young, and I suspect that Leora could be quite adventurous sexually. Perfect match!  :D

Sadly, only in my dreams  :'(  :'(

I mainly hang out on CB (but I don't do shows before you get any funny ideas). I will try to post some vids from there, where should I put them?