Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

They're just sleeping.

thanks eric- really hard to tell as dark as it is

have not talked to you in a while- hope all is good with you

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I think about LOLA having her own apartment,  the more excited I get to get my internet fixed.  Did I tell any of you how much I really LIKE LOLA?   Well, let me just say this,  I LIKE LOLA ALLOT!!!   I just hope that my internet gets fixed soon, I'm about to go insane by not being able to see her live!!

Just checked back on earlier posts and am glad to see it was no just me that suffered last night from cam freeze ups and total loss of internet. I thought it was snail pace broadband in rural Scotland which is crap at the best of times.

It looked to me like Lola was teaching A&M the art of massage with a lot of bum slapping thrown in for good measure! Maybe they should give Irma a ring to come over and give a demo on all 3 of them the true art of tantric massage. RLC servers would surely go into meltdown. Great promise from Lola bating and just hope she doesn't continue like Dayana with the great cover up but the way she gushed, I can't see Lola performing like that every night. No wonder she didn't bate while she was sharing the bed with Polya; she would have drowned her. May the long hot summer continue with passion :heart: ::)

16 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

3 day and all the girls are wearing clothes in the new girls apt. Don't look like like your going to see any nudity tell shower time in this apt. Lola did show her tits some during but that was only one day now she wearing clothes 

Well that works for me. And what Lola showed in that shower was full frontal at the cam. Best view of her kitty I've seen so far...:biggrin:

Damn time to go to work.:sad:

• Upvote 1