Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

well it's just the topical rlc house..I like Megan..but the three girls seems so emotion controlled and act controlled that just not fun to watch to me..had this opinion of Lola when She was in the other house..opinion it's just the same..will watch this house for Megan and that's it..maybe Amy changes a little..just would like this apartment was different from the other girl apartment..more real..with the girls with boyfriends and friends..with them sleeping in the house sometimes,some crazy nights,some boring ones,no hiddings etc..buts it's almost the same thing..and of course with the outside space without cams..someone really neads competition...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Here we go again with these models. These are Ilona girls. Remember Ilona business ad she was looking for young girls to be bathing suit model in Barcelona and to help them set up a portfolio. This is Amy & Megan so they are not going to do a lot. I think they are just starting into the business so they are going to be cautious on what they do in the apt. They put on heavy make up done there hair and put on bathing suit and high heel and now there on the balcony taking photos Just like Rita done in the apt. If you watch the old apt from the beginning we had a lot of girls just like M & A and the where very cautious on what then did in the apt. They all way stay dress in the apt

and that would be like normal life right ??? hence the site is called real life cam ???

• Upvote 3