Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, djoko00 said:

and suddenly the girls disappeared until when this situation remains the same  they must install extra cams for balconies there are more than 2 in this huge house

I think they went out on the balcony

24 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

and suddenly the girls disappeared until when this situation remains the same  they must install extra cams for balconies there are more than 2 in this huge house

That will never happen..almost every rlc apartments have that "place" without cams..that many of the residents use and abuse to many times..just an exemple..if someday one of this girls brought company to the house..that place without cams will be the place to go and go..the worst case of abuse of the outside place hitout cams it's..Dasha and demid..without any exaggerating..they pass..50% on rlc cams and 50% on that place..and they receive the same(most probably).

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Probrably my fav apartment in rlc,full of live,funny girls that know what to do,no much hidding,huge thanks rlc.

Not much hiding? I'm not too worried about it because it will get better but for the moment Amy is very camera shy. Thankfully CC members don't seem as impatient as they were with Rita.

• Upvote 1