Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Go to sleep Noldus, it is a waste of your time hoping for impossible to happen :cry:

I gave up on seeing anything in this apartment during the first 24 hrs of it being online when I saw Amy taking a shower with her back turned to the camera,,We have all seen this movie too many times before,,so it's no sense in bitching about it,,all we can hope for is to wait and see if this apt truly is a revolving door and they have some more entertaining ladies coming soon,,,,I love these girls,,just by the looks so far,,,Amy is such a cutie pie,,and Meagan is sexy as hell,,Lola has an Ass that makes Me very happy,,,but other from that,,it is utterly boring to watch,,,,even the things they come up with to be entertaining falls flat in my opinion,,because when you have seen Irma,Anna and Ilona in action,,then everything else looks,,,,,,"MUNDANE",,,,,,,,:cool::cool:,,Just remember that the Barcelona#1 apt never got really popular until K&K where there together,::)::)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

ONE WAY TICKET for Amy and Megan ::)

maxresdefault.jpg

Thes- don't you think megan has potential ?????- just asking

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

I THINK SHE DOES,,EVEN IF I GOT TO FORCE THIS DICK IN HER TIGHT ASS/PUSSY:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

d009994abcc7fceac8046b95bff7276d2213bbded009994abcc7fceac8046b95bff7276d2213bbde

better than falling into a fucking cave like you did with Masha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

15 wasted pay for view cameras, they should make them all free :huh::huh:

I agree for what your getting