Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lola has to carry the load for Barcelona 2, it is too bad that the other two girls look so unhappy, and miserable, to be stuck in such a lovely place like Barcelona Spain. They have everything that most young ladies dream of, but with that being said, these girls were not ready for the intimidation of being on camera 24/7. The maturity it takes, the self confidence it takes, and being a exhibitionist is a must to be on RLC. Unfortunately these two are none of the above, and are dragging Lola down because of it.

• Upvote 2

The two girls still in livingroom couch...this girls should be called the..couch twins..in an rlc cam near you..watch two girls vegi in couch for hours and hours..even better..enjoy the fantastic moments of puzzle solving..want even more funy..watch the infinit hours of manicure sessions.

With every day passing, it gets more and more obvious that Amy is a bit too shy for the project and that A&M are not comparable with I&I. 

At the same time, however, I think that the two girls are now rated too negative. The participation of A&M is compareable to the one girls like Rita have shown in the past (especially when the hidding of Rita is also considered). I also think, that this apartment is way more enlivened as the one of K&K (even though Kamila is back). Most of the time, the apartment of K&K is either empty or occupied by only one girl that is doing nothig else as using her mobile. To me, it seems a bit incomprehensible that K&K are viewed with exterm enthusiasm while A&M are evaluated so negatively.

Anyway, RLC should start to check their casting process. ... Girls like Elisa and I&I&P have shown, that it is posible to make this places fun to watch. ... Let see, maybe this apartment is also able to wake up. :)

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Yes they are really boring.. You look at the other Barca apartment and it's like night and day

Totally..it's like rlc found the less funy and most introverted young girls they found and put them togheter in this place..the apartment looks very nice,all conditions to lots of entertainment moments..seems such a lost opurtunity..imagine this apartment with open mind girls..someone should say this couch twins that watch someone for hours doing nothing it's not fun neither nothing..lets hope they have one month contract or something and not permanent residents..

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

With every day passing, it gets more and more obvious that Amy is a bit too shy for the project and that A&M are not comparable with I&I. 

At the same time, however, I think that the two girls are now rated too negative. The participation of A&M is compareable to the one girls like Rita have shown in the past (especially when the hidding of Rita is also considered). I also think, that this apartment is way more enlivened as the one of K&K (even though Kamila is back). Most of the time, the apartment of K&K is either empty or occupied by only one girl that is doing nothig else as using her mobile. To me, it seems a bit incomprehensible that K&K are viewed with exterm enthusiasm while A&M are evaluated so negatively.

Anyway, RLC should start to check their casting process. ... Girls like Elisa and I&I&P have shown, that it is posible to make this places fun to watch. ... Let see, maybe this apartment is also able to wake up. :)

Indeed..and Mrbox not everyone finds k&k apartment an success..just watch how couch twins act all day and k&k..only bid deference I see its k&k have no problems with nudity and this ones have..really don't understand rlc..must be thousands girls available to join..and lots of times they "give" us girls like this..well the views of the new house must not be good at all..and even more..they Probrably know a lot don't "like" this girls neither their day to day on cams.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I guess bitching about these girls was better than watching the other girls in the bath. It's over so you missed it.

Couldn't agree more...why to complain or elogiate about the girls..right in an place like this..I mean an forum about rlc..no sense at all..remember if anyone complain,or talked about the things they watch in rlc then some girls you like etc Probrably would not comeback to cams..or residents would continue going to laundry for sex etc..it's very important to say everything..every opinion it's valid..an opinion saying Irma it's an great resident it's as valid as one saying other girls are always hidding.