Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonnie. Oui, je comprends un peu, mais saches que je suis Français, et donc je n'ai pas un Anglais peut être très développé, mais j'essaie de me faire comprendre malgré tout. On ne va pas se "battre"...pour quelques mots pas compris! 

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Bonnie. Yes, I understand a little, but know that I am French, and so I do not have an English can be very developed, but I try to make myself understood anyway. It is not going to "beat" ... for some words not included!

winnlove. There are a lot of member on here that from around the world. So some time the way some one says some thing my sound different to you. Please if you not sure what some one is saying then ask them to explain it a different way & you can use to PM. I never seen you on here and i not been on here to long but it sound like you was saying i did not no what i was talking about That why i use ( I think) or ( My Be }. Some time i get thing wrong and some time not. I only try to say what i see 

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

By the time these girls get over their Camera Shyness it will be time to move them out and new ones come in. Then they can do it all over again.   :biggrin:

Well depends..if they gona stay long time(6months or more)then it's possible the "shyness" will fade in some months..hehe..but I see them on cam and the girls just aren't fun to watch..Probrably not all the nudity of the world can fix that..well better times will come.