Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Anybody that see's a need for a balcony camera should write to RLC.....not just Bonnie.   The tenants should never be allowed to be out of view while at their apartments!!

Rlc knows it all Harley..even more I bet the places without cams are on purpose..just look at the new barca..boom..balcony without cams..most of apartments have this places and some in not all residents abuse of it..sinse day one i joined rlc always find that an desrespect to users..we pay to see the houses and residents..and they put places without cams..would love rlc if rlc put an cam on all balconies,patios..bet some residents that use and abuse them would even leave rlc..worst case of this it's by far..d&d...sadly rlc will not do anything..the residents are more important than us users..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Rlc knows it all Harley..even more I bet the places without cams are on purpose..just look at the new barca..boom..balcony without cams..most of apartments have this places and some in not all residents abuse of it..sinse day one i joined rlc always find that an desrespect to users..we pay to see the houses and residents..and they put places without cams..would love rlc if rlc put an cam on all balconies,patios..bet some residents that use and abuse them would even leave rlc..worst case of this it's by far..d&d...sadly rlc will not do anything..the residents are more important than us users..

I agree with you Ze,  I think there should be no hiding places inside the apartments.   Subscribers are paying to see the tenants when they are home in their apartments and they should not be allowed to hide in rooms or on balconies with no cameras.   D&D would leave because their balcony is where I believe they do their drugs.

• Upvote 2

Bonnie. As you can see, my theory and my feeling was good, since girls have just arrived with shopping carts full of shopping !. So even if you think you are right, it is your right, but also know, that I usually do not say anything here! And come you can see, this you can not contradict me ... !!

Ok guys this is what i got. The reason there not camera on all the balconies because there open balconies and the only place to put the camera is above the door which will show you the surrounding building and it could give there location away. Other words it a security risk for the tenants

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

In 6,7 months neither ks did such thing..it's another girl that was in the apartment for hours..

Ze it's called "go figure" hahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Ok guys this is what i got. The reason there not camera on all the balconies because there open balconies and the only place to put the camera is above the door which will show you the surrounding building and it could give there location away. Other words it a security risk for the tenants

Well...my old grand pappy used to say....."where there's a will, there's a way" just saying.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with you Ze,  I think there should be no hiding places inside the apartments.   Subscribers are paying to see the tenants when they are home in their apartments and they should not be allowed to hide in rooms or on balconies with no cameras.   D&D would leave because their balcony is where I believe they do their drugs.

Think just the same Harley,sayed that thing(drugs)some time ago about d&d..they have some very strange behaviors..the dude it's always cleaning the nose in bathroom..and more things that led me also thinking that.

• Upvote 1