Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Here is my deal with Megan and Amy, they are not old enough to go to the clubs yet, and they are far to immature for being pit in the situations they are experiencing now with the cameras staring at them 24/7.

They both do not have the self esteem or confidence it takes to be a successful; participant on RLC. They got themselves into something that are both simply not grown up enough to handle mentally. 

That is why I think they should be sent home, and new more experienced girls be brought in to replace them, not because I don't think they cute, they are both very beautiful young ladies. or as some would suggest, because they hide or don't like to be nude or whatever.

Its a bit different in Europe than in the U.S. ... In europe people of 18 years or older are allowed to go to the clubs and drink alcohol.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Its a bit different in Europe than in the U.S. ... In europe people of 18 years or older are allowed to go to the clubs and drink alcohol.

Point well taken and they have gone out one night for a couple hours, doesn't change the fact that they very immature. and in a situation way over their heads and their ability to handle it mentally.

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Here is my deal with Megan and Amy, they are not old enough to go to the clubs yet, and they are far to immature for being pit in the situations they are experiencing now with the cameras staring at them 24/7.

They both do not have the self esteem or confidence it takes to be a successful; participant on RLC. They got themselves into something that are both simply not grown up enough to handle mentally. 

That is why I think they should be sent home, and new more experienced girls be brought in to replace them, not because I don't think they cute, they are both very beautiful young ladies. or as some would suggest, because they hide or don't like to be nude or whatever.

Same thing i said,,just worded differently,,,but they just don't look like they want to be here at all,,like I said yesterday,,,they didn't even make these room their own by decorating them like Irma did hers,,,they treat this place like a motel/hotel,,and they are just passing through,,to go on to bigger and better things.

Especially Amy,,,she looks like deer in the headlights,,she looks really scared when she has to take a shower,,,,they really don't wanna be here,,,but the only thing making them be here is the money,,they need to make a living somehow.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Point well taken and they have gone out one night for a couple hours, doesn't change the fact that they very immature. and in a situation way over their heads and their ability to handle it mentally.

That could be the case. ... I do not know, because there are just there for less than 2 weeks. ... ;)

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

In my country has many clubs 23 years of age to enter

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You need to calm your ass down Des,,,,,I said what I said,,it was my opinion,,,,I don't come on here day after day complaining and bitching about these apartments,,I make my comments and move along,,no sense in repeating myself daily about the same shit like Ze81 and harley love to do,,,these ladies are Boring to "ME",,,I said it yesterday that only Rita can do nothing and still entertain me,,nobody else gets away with doing it,,Rita might be boring to other people but i like her the way she is,,,,people might like these ladies as they are,,but not me,,,,I don't dog these women out or call them names like most complainers do on here everyday,,I was the first person to say how cute and sexy Amy is,,and how sexy meagan's body looks,,,and even though I don't care about Lola that much,,I said she has a really sexy ass.

Now I made my point as to my observations about this apt since it opened up,,,these ladies are very beautiful,,but to me and others on CC they are boring to watch,,,and when I see Amy and Meagan trying their best to hide from us,,I made my opinion known,,

I don't know what about what I said about them to hurt your feelings but you got to relax,,,and stop trying to escalate this convo any further,,,,I see you say a ton of stuff that I don't agree with,,,but i don't come after you and say that,,,,My opinion about you as a person changed because of any of your past comments that I don't agree with.

Okay I apologize for the comment on your post. I was in no way criticizing you or trying to escalate anything. I just wondered about your thinking and was poking a little fun at you. As for getting up set about anything posted on CC? Not going to happen. Actuality I found that pretty funny.

• Upvote 1