Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

i guess i one of these people that on the shit list. I will talk to my husband tomorrow and see if he will delete our account. That should make people happy on here to hear this. Wish me luck. Good night ever one and sorry for being a pain in the ass

Wouldn't like that,I replay to you a lot,more than you to me probably and lots seems also to talk to you just fine,and you say what you want to say and don't stay silence..hope you don't go Bonnie,even if you don't like me as an cc user I still admire your frontalitie etc a lot of times.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Wouldn't like that,I replay to you a lot,more than you to me probably and lots seems also to talk to you just fine,and you say what you want to say and don't stay silence..hope you don't go Bonnie,even if you don't like me as an cc user I still admire your frontalitie etc a lot of times.

ZE we do like you and what you say and how up stand up for your self and what you believe in.  We just have to wait and see what Blue think and see what other comment are made and Thank you very much for the comment you made that was very kind of you and you have a good night. Bonnie

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just one of topic..never seen sooo much pot so close to an rlc cam lol..the dude clearly didn't knew the cam was right there..lol...

what apartment is this in Ze ?????????

14 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

ZE we do like you and what you say and how up stand up for your self and what you believe in.  We just have to wait and see what Blue think and see what other comment are made and Thank you very much for the comment you made that was very kind of you and you have a good night. Bonnie

Your welcome Bonnie,I said that because I wanted,it's what I fell about you and what you write,so hope you stay,this forum really need users like you..the ones the don't like you,or what you say..why to cair about them,the important it's that you feel true to yourself and your ideias,goodnight Bonnie cheers.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

what apartment is this in Ze ?????????

Hehe the dude probably it's already an little alterated..so that explains all the pot exposition..looked funny lol..it was c&s apartment.

Guest beaver67
Just now, ze81 said:

Hehe the dude probably it's already an little alterated..so that explains all the pot exposition..looked funny lol..it was c&s apartment.

thought so- looks like blue is getting ready to bang him

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Jeg var ute og om å få noe er gjort, så jeg var litt senere enn vanlig å bli logget inn. Alt er nå satt, og den nye leiligheten trådene er oppe og går.

Som de sier bedre sent enn aldri.

Thank StnCld

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

How do we keep track now three girl houses :-) Good RLC exciting new concept. (But it can also mean that the others soon shut down)

There is only two all girl apartments as far as I'm concerned!   They will not shutdown either of the other two apartments......way to big of a cash cow for them.   I do think however that K&K are tired of the whole thing and it's apparent by what I have read.   K&K are just biding their time until they can bow out gracefully!!