Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

the 2 appart ( I&I& P appart and L&A &M appart) are empty ; now i feel obliged to think all these girls are together.......somewhere else ... 

Yes, I think the same :-)

• Upvote 2

Strange thing..we now have this two big all girl apartments in Barcelona but..both are empty..hope it's not an thing to continue..by the time Lola took to arrive to her new house from the old one they are not very far apart...I think..so only an gess..some of this girls are togheter now..(or even all).and we are looking to two empty things..Lola and polya are very of getting out and night thing etc..so my gess thing could continue just like this..but we never know...

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

To Quote The Family Stark from "Game of Thrones"      "WINTER IS COMING"

you watch that to Thes ?????

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Queen bitch Cercy better watch her ass because the dragon lady cometh :heart::heart::heart:

she sure is
big time"- season 7 airs next year, and season 8 will be the last one- what a great series

plutôt mignonnes les 2 petites!!! il y en a quelques uns ici, qui ne doivent pas dormirent beaucoup!!!!! megan à des yeux magnifiques!!!

rather the two cute little !!! there are some here who do not have slept much !!!!!:biggrin:megan with beautiful eyes !!!:heart:

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, Thestarider a dit :

To Quote The Family Stark from "Game of Thrones"      "WINTER IS COMING"

i imagine a good adaptation with the theme song at the beginning of game of throne for rlc: THE THRONE OF RLC with Cersei-nora, the "mother of the dragons" Irma with his 3 dragons (ilona, dayana, and Elisa) ,  Sansa and Arya Stark as Amy and Megan, the "king of the north" Stepan (he lives inSiberia i think) , Odor as Lev (lol), and for the dwarf tyrion i let you choose who is the best in rlc !! :biggrin::biggrin:

il y a 15 minutes, Yury a dit :

Apparently, in August you decided to write two threads of 500 pages each. :biggrin:

if i had time , i adapt the video generique with all the person of rlc, that could be fun, and a new script . It is very easy to adapt and write with what we see on rlc !!!!