Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am working nights and I woke up for that, Night everyone back to sleep for me, BORING duplicated Barcelona high school sleep over stuff again. :huh::huh::huh:

O hell I fogot the two newbies are straight out of high school so it would be normal behavior GOD help US.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, clivebb said:

Vamos chicos, hasta el nivel un poco en este hilo, un masaje y ustedes se vuelven todos locos!

abrir los ojos, las niñas hacen exactamente la misma mierda burlas del otro apartamento en Barcelona con Ilona y co ... es increíble todos los chicos caen en esta trampa RLC nuevo para conseguir que los miembros más fáciles! algunos chicos en este foro me desesperate

Donde he visto yo esta comedia? Me resulta familiar, ah!!!!! si, en el apartamento de las aspirantes a actrices, cuando descubran que con las velas se pueden interferir las imágenes de las cámaras, a comprar velas y a todos estos que se les cae la baba con esta comedia se empezaran a cabrear.

• Upvote 5

This is a mess I also reallifecam 

Do you want to watch producers who do not like I do not understand because I have watched 2 home straight ilona and laura,open houses to watch here and there, houses one camera Even small and insufficient, while no camera, no logic to opening bullshit In order to watch The opening should not be done wrong house 

<div id="inner-editor"></div>

More than one camera should be opened

and should not be working home No one in the bathroom and bedroom are opened they get paid.1 camera opening and absolutely wrong please support,and return from this mistake and wishes........

<div id="inner-editor"></div>

14 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Lola in her new found freedom was well worth waiting for. This lady is divine and so much more to offer I don't doubt and just look at her right boob hanging outside the sheet with her succulent nipple. It doesn't get much better than this. A star is born :angel:

Me likes Lola a lot.....just wish my internet was fixed where I could see her more lol.   Oh well, they are making progress so hopefully one day in the near future!   Lola, if you read this please don't go anywhere until I get my internet fixed and I'm able to view your incredible loveliness!!!