Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

She was fine in the Old Original Apartment but after they brought her back something in her attitude changed.  Nothing could happen unless she was the center of attention.

I am glad she is gone. The apartment has better activity now without her guidance.

I will agree with you that the apartment is more fun with out her any way's

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jayne said:

Well the funniest thing today was someone with the name 'maxfactor' complaining about the use of makeup!

Didn't read the post,but was he unpolite or something?Or just said that we didn't like it..if was the first thing then you have all the reason Jayne..if was the second thing..then it's his opinion..if he said without being unpolite etc then nothing wrong.But again that's my way of thinking your may differ and Notting wrong with that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Didn't read the post,but was he unpolite or something?Or just said that we didn't like it..if was the first thing then you have all the reason Jayne..if was the second thing..then it's his opinion..if he said without being unpolite etc then nothing wrong.But again that's my way of thinking your may differ and Notting wrong with that.

Oh no it was just a comment as to what was happening in the apartment, just something ironic and funny that was all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

13 posts and she has nothing to say that's all

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

yes I remember how great it use to be too before all the whiners and crybabies, story tellers showed up :huh:

You would fit great in Europe in the 30 and 40..no doubt you would get along very nicely with an certain mustache one way one command leader..really democracy it's not your thing..

Just now, ze81 said:

You would fit great in Europe in the 30 and 40..no doubt you would get along very nicely with an certain mustache one way one command leader..really democracy it's not your thing..

LMAO not at all,I never once have preached to the masses like someone else I know :huh:

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Haha, if I had nothing to say it would be 0 posts...obviously.

It was funny thats all, you made someone laugh, you should be happy.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well max don't agree regard you calling her what you call just prior..but regard the subject if we're about the manicure thing of one of the new girls..that I agree with you..hours doing that thing..and now all girls togheter and she remembers doing it again..if was about that I agree with you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

LMAO not at all,I never once have preached to the masses like someone else I know :huh:

Well that mustache dude..usually never cared what other cared or their opinions..he didn't respect them..if someone didn't agree with him he just......usually in an democracy all opinions are valides and discussed etc..only ditaditures don't accept different opinions..likes..or believes..I like a lot to live in an democracy..some gess not..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well max don't agree regard you calling her what you call just prior..but regard the subject if we're about the manicure thing of one of the new girls..that I agree with you..hours doing that thing..and now all girls togheter and she remembers doing it again..if was about that I agree with you.

Ok, well I dont think you are understanding it all. No one was calling anyone anything.

Anyway, at the time it was funny.

• Upvote 2