Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Anna and Lola must of talk to her about. Masturbate. If you guys go read what kitek had post in Lola fan page p.s. if Megan masturbate 

So does this mean we are all on masturbation Watch tonight,,,There is a better chance of Stncld moving to the USA,,than seeing Megan rub one out tonight,,Right now Kira and Nina are munching on each other and nobody seems to care about watching that,,,it goes to show you that it's not actual lesbians that attracts us,,it's 2 females who are straight that somehow experiment with each other that we want to see,,,K&K and Irma and Anna:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

So does this mean we are all on masturbation Watch tonight,,,There is a better chance of Stncld moving to the USA,,than seeing Megan rub one out tonight,,Right now Kira and Nina are munching on each other and nobody seems to care about watching that,,,it goes to show you that it's not actual lesbians that attracts us,,it's 2 females who are straight that somehow experiment with each other that we want to see,,,K&K and Irma and Anna:biggrin::biggrin:

true.. I'll take first watch.. I like our chances!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

I said if and that's a big IF for Megan.  Yes I also. Agree 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

it goes to show you that it's not actual lesbians that attracts us,,it's 2 females who are straight that somehow experiment with each other that we want to see,,,K&K and Irma and Anna:biggrin::biggrin:

I actually never realized it before but that just hit me when I read it.  I did jump to K&L but the back to the girls apt. But you are right I would rather see them experiment with each other (or at least seem to) and that does keep me watching.  

• Upvote 1

I think That Lola is about to take a shower,,,when they installed these cameras,,,they did not have girls her height in mind,,,all I'm seeing is everything from the Boobs down,,her head is completely cut off,,,these cameras are only good for short women like Amy and Irma.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I think That Lola is about to take a shower,,,when they installed these cameras,,,they did not have girls her height in mind,,,all I'm seeing is everything from the Boobs down,,her head is completely cut off,,,these cameras are only good for short women like Amy and Irma.:biggrin:

Good news is at least they installed them to the lower side - rather than see her head and no body :rolleyes::biggrin:

My shift is done.   There is literally no chance this will happen tonight for either.  Mood lighting so that you can play on your darn phone, Megan... seriously!  WTF!  Lola  might but I'm calling it a night. 

Good night all