Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think its safe to say Ilona planned on staying the night with Megan as she took some overnight stuff in her bag.

Thanks, I didn't know that. I thought it was just a henna session.

10 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Thanks, I didn't know that. I thought it was just a henna session.

Yeah these 2 are a lot closer than i first thought, they seem to like each others company but not in a playful way like it is between Ilona and Irma. More grown up behavior.

I may have missed something in earlier conversation here but something weird is going on.  Ilona who is 28 is hanging out with someone probably 18 to 20 y/o.  Now Most people I know at 28 have totally different interests than 18 to 20.  So there must be some "other" reason that she is there.  Either she is grooming her to be one of her agency girls or has taken it on herself (or been asked) to open her up.

I could be totally off base here too I will admit.  But something just seems strange to me.

11 minutes ago, albacore said:

I may have missed something in earlier conversation here but something weird is going on.  Ilona who is 28 is hanging out with someone probably 18 to 20 y/o.  Now Most people I know at 28 have totally different interests than 18 to 20.  So there must be some "other" reason that she is there.  Either she is grooming her to be one of her agency girls or has taken it on herself (or been asked) to open her up.

I could be totally off base here too I will admit.  But something just seems strange to me.

all girls except irm are ilo's models

1 minute ago, albacore said:

I know but she doesn't hang with them like that normally.  Especially one that young.  Maybe she is taking her under her wing. 

comparing to irm, ilo is a really good manager.

btw meg might be her some kind cousine

Guest beaver67
Just now, DES7469 said:

Yes it's Lola. Didn't see her come home though.

thanks DES- I also saw Polya in bed to- so everyone home safe and sound