Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Uff..thank god Anna isn't leaving,she it's by far the best girl in barca2,hope she stays for at least one,two months.

This is Only my opinion...but, I believe that Anna has one of the best bodies of any girl on RLC since its beginning.  Tall, in great shape, not too busty, dances very sexily, and very pretty but not too ravishingly beautiful that she would be totally arrogant.  Just Sayin'

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

This is Only my opinion...but, I believe that Anna has one of the best bodies of any girl on RLC since its beginning.  Tall, in great shape, not too busty, dances very sexily, and very pretty but not too ravishingly beautiful that she would be totally arrogant.  Just Sayin'

She has the look, the sensuality, the eyes, the lips, all the facial features that very photogenic, she has the perfect personality, always calm and demure, and last but by far not the least she has a tremendous figure, she is simply pit grace in motion. AWESOME ANNA will always be just that AWESOME

• Upvote 1

Damn, I am thinking that Megan is starting to feel the heat in the Kitchen, I am kinda impressed with "SQUEAKY" the last couple days. I might just have to start to pay a little more attention to her now. I will tell you all, it is in there, if she will just let it come out is the question??? :heart::heart::heart: Damn Girl where have you been hiding this personality.......:angel::heart::angel:

• Upvote 3