Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Damn RLC should really put these girls in an apartment with a hot tub. Imagine the possibilities. :rolleyes:  

Rebecca just took a shower,,,only to get naked again to join Megan and Lola in the bathtub,,,but Lola's ass is too big for 3 ladies to be in there at the same time,,,so poor Rebecca had to get out,lol

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Rebecca just took a shower,,,only to get naked again to join Megan and Lola in the bathtub,,,but Lola's ass is too big for 3 ladies to be in there at the same time,,,so poor Rebecca had to get out,lol

I do believe she's making up for it. Such a nice ass..sexes455.gif

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

We'd see about the same as we do now. But i tend to think that with room for all three and more room to move and play they just might get a bit more worked up yes? Just guessing on my part. Or maybe wishful thinking...:angel:

Good Idea,,but you know they would have the jets going and we would see nothing but bubbly water,,,and the fingering and stuff would happen under the water were we cannot see.:biggrin: