Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

lol agreed, still wonder what site she's on. Any ideas?

You have to buy credits to watch her. There no free view of her. You see more on RLC then paying her and it 1 credits per min to watch her. Stroll back a ways and you find the the link the her web site

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

You have to buy credits to watch her. There no free view of her. You see more on RLC then paying her and it 1 credits per min to watch her. Stroll back a ways and you find the the link the her web site

looks like the link was removed, could someone pm it to me. Thank you

3 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

She has to be the worst camgirl I have ever seen.

I think Rebecca is in the wrong line of work,,,she will never make any money if she continues to look bored out of her mind while on RLC or while doing her Cam shows,,,,she definitely look like she's angry every single day here,,she looks like she is at a funeral and she has to force herself to look like she is having fun,,,,,this is just a paycheck to her,,she is only thinking about her family back home and how she can do the least until her time is up,,she is more worried about her husband and kid..she doesn't really give a damn what we want to see.

She is just buying her time until her time ends,,,So let me tell you guys right now,,,give up trying to expect anything from either Megan or Rebecca,,,,you would only set yourselves up to be angry every single day,,,,Don't forget,,I warned you don't expect anything,,,,but I'm betting you guys still will anyway lol:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1