Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys my not have notice this but Megan and Rebecca was melting chocolate in the microwave. It look like they was going to do another chocolate warp but Lola had to mess that up.For the next 4 or 5 hour now we can sit here & look at him. I rather have seen the chocolate warp. It might have been good that Lola was not there. BUT WE NEVER NO NOW. LIKE I SAID THESE KIND OF OPPORTUNITIES ONLY COME ONES IN A BLUE MOON WITH THESE GIRLS & SOME THING ALLWAY FUCK IT UP

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Have you ever seen Kamila bate uncovered? And yet...

Never..and to be honest was been very surprise seing her so open on cams..good to see her being more"real.Well let's wait and see..but don't expect that from this three girls at all.

2 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

if anything happens it would be on terrace

Indeed..or outside the apartment..seems that he is with Lola..seing her bate two times and always covered..so almost zero chances of something happen..and in that case..prefered to just watch the girls..nothing good with the dude in house..

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

One thing positive..at least this dude isn't super shy and strange like the vika dude..plus for that.Bet we wouldn't minded if the girls were topless and wouldn't "demanded"them to be covered..

You're right. He actually dares to look at the other girls. Remember how Fidel always looked extra hard on his computer when someone other than Vika came down the stairs. He really wouldn't be caught looking at another woman...