Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I think that Anna had to take him out on the balcony to talk his boner down,,and say "look all we are gonna do is cuddle and stuff nothing more".

He probably wanted more but she took herself out of the equation by going to the couch.

Guys,,when they all first went to bed,,Anna was trying to get Lola to sleep next to him,,but Lola said no and went to the far side of the bed,,which then left Anna right next to him,,and he immediately started feeling Anna up,,,Lola was smart to not be next to him.

Whatever the entire purpose of tonight's events were,,everyone and RLC failed miserably,,,,And the person who came up with that dumb fucking idea should get fired.

On another note,,Damn Belle looking ohh so adorable and fuckable on that bed.:heart:

i agree about belle being fuckable and also i'm going to bed good night all of you 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think that Anna had to take him out on the balcony to talk his boner down,,and say "look all we are gonna do is cuddle and stuff nothing more".

He probably wanted more but she took herself out of the equation by going to the couch.

Guys,,when they all first went to bed,,Anna was trying to get Lola to sleep next to him,,but Lola said no and went to the far side of the bed,,which then left Anna right next to him,,and he immediately started feeling Anna up,,,Lola was smart to not be next to him.

Whatever the entire purpose of tonight's events were,,everyone and RLC failed miserably,,,,And the person who came up with that dumb fucking idea should get fired.

On another note,,Damn Belle looking ohh so adorable and fuckable on that bed.:heart:

total agree euromike.anna has got herself out of the situation. he hasnt fucked her.although he probably tried. and yep belle looking good.

• Upvote 1

I don't think Anna minded at all sleeping next to that guy. Perhaps she didn't want to to go full out and fuck him but she certainly didn't object to his caressing. She was returning the favor as well, although not as much. Had her arms around him and even came back to him after a visit to the bathroom. In my opinion this night will make it a lot more interesting to watch for a while, with 5 out of 7 girls groping and fondling each other plus the guy who is a unknown factor.

1 minute ago, royhobbs8 said:

anna wanted get away from this guy so she said she's going for a smoke it's pretty obvious she wanted away from this creep that' s why she's on couch, anybody who thinks they bang out on balcony is way off

agree totally. if he banged her they would at least be together.

1 minute ago, royhobbs8 said:

anna ville komme bort fra denne fyren så hun sa hun kommer for en røyk det er ganske åpenbart at hun ville bort fra denne kryp det er derfor hun er på sofaen, noen som mener de banke ut på balkongen er veien utenfor

2 minutes ago, Voyeursun said:

Totalt enig euromike.anna har fått seg ut av situasjonen. han has not knullet her.although han sannsynligvis prøvd. og Jepp belle ser bra ut.

jeg så duden vaske kukken derfor min mistanke