Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, euromike69 said:

I wanna do a quick survey,,,who here likes this guy being here in this apt with Anna and the other gilrs,,,,,if you do,,,say ,,,,,"HELL YES",,,,if you don't say "FUCK NO":lightbulb::lightbulb:

For me it's not a question if I like him or not. I won't have anything to do with him so it's irrelevant. But I like the effect he has on the girls and the forum.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Please show some respect for all the CC female members. They deserve some good viewing too !

Hehe..no one  got good viewing it this hairy dude..the female cc users deserve to see nice men's just like we see nice girls..basically anyone deserve an thing like him.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I wanna do a quick survey,,,who here likes this guy being here in this apt with Anna and the other gilrs,,,,,if you do,,,say ,,,,,"HELL YES",,,,if you don't say "FUCK NO":lightbulb::lightbulb:

Fuck No and, I can't even see it but, it disturbs my imagination!

• Upvote 1

What those barcelona apparments are not about innocent angelic little doves that will grow closer and closer in their seclusion until they have an innocent and pure lesbian orgy ? Preposterous ! Now they invite a guy and maybe there will be sex ! A guy ! What will be next RLC ?????? Beautiful angel Kamilla having full weekends of BDSM sex ?

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I just hate that i was so foolish to put out those gif`s so i got banned because i would really want to see for myself the interaction of the girls and mongo!!

Your best bet if you still wanna watch the apartments would be to find a good VPN provider

il y a 4 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Je veux faire une enquête rapide ,,, qui aime ce mec ici être ici dans cette apt avec Anna et les autres gilrs ,,,,, si vous faites ,,, dire ,,,,, "HELL YES" ,,,, si vous ne dites pas "BAISE nON":lightbulb::lightbulb:

moi je l'aime bien, il est cool!!! en plus il a dû déjà toutes les baiser, cela créer des liens!!!!

I like it, it's cool !!! in addition he had already fucked all this create links !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1