Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say that the deliciously beautiful Belle, really is the star in the sky that night anyway. She would have taken care of them all the friends she has around her, from giving them some awesome orgasms to go around to the morning hours and make sure that everyone is doing well and so distribute the water, and finally forcing drunk Lola in the bathtub she'll get sober up a bit before she hopefully will fold and fall asleep in the warm bed. Belle. you're only as the best, so you know anyway. ✨??

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

One thing funny though!  The one who appears to be the most sexual , was the least active tonite !!  

Gold medal winners: ex-aequo :   Megan and Rebecca !!    I hope we'll see more from them ! 

Not sure if you're talking about Lola or not..but if you are this cock block attitude from her it's not surprising at all..she bated covered and seem always controlling everything..this night almost looked an night to her..

Well Gents I'm off to work, enjoy the rest of the night and day as I think this will continue for awhile yet. Mikey 4 years and now we add one more to the list Buddy,

THE ORGY BTW I have new appreciation for the shy ones let me tell you :heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Not sure if you're talking about Lola or not..but if you are this cock block attitude from her it's not surprising at all..she bated covered and seem always controlling everything..this night almost looked an night to her..

Yep !  was talking about Lola !!   

• Upvote 2