Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Kristy's Mother was seen taking a piss at that apartment earlier tonight before she climbed into the tub to clean herself.

She or Kamis mom did the same thing last time, thats when i learned wtf it was

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, royhobbs8 said:

will give u a small recap as i'm tired been up for the whole thing

belle and anna very friendly all over each looked like they were going hook up but hairy got in way

megan and rebecca sneaked away to megans room and to everybodys shock rebecca went down on megan SHOCK

belle came in megans room and all 3 girls played with each other got dildos and vibrators out  in megans bed, lola came in and joined briefly 

then things moved to lola's room, they were really going after megans pussy with the toys trying to get her to orgasm, then belle used toy on rebecca and stella, 

lots of baths, i wasn't watch as much hairy dude but he was all over anna trying to hookup with her, alot of girls were running interference and cock blocking

it was a very entertaining and surprising night to all as the two shy and boring girls megan and rebecca really opened up tonight to show a wild side and belle was great helping everybody get off

Was a long night .  tired. !!! watch the whole show .

7 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

belle and anna very friendly all over each looked like they were going hook up but hairy got in way

megan and rebecca sneaked away to megans room and to everybodys shock rebecca went down on megan SHOCK

belle came in megans room and all 3 girls played with each other got dildos and vibrators out  in megans bed, lola came in and joined briefly 

then things moved to lola's room, they were really going after megans pussy with the toys trying to get her to orgasm, then belle used toy on rebecca and stella, 

lots of baths, i wasn't watch as much hairy dude but he was all over anna trying to hookup with her, alot of girls were running interference and cock blocking

it was a very entertaining and surprising night to all as the two shy and boring girls megan and rebecca really opened up tonight to show a wild side and belle was great helping everybody get off

That's a pretty solid run down actually

i'm sure i left out a few details, mainly megan rebecca belle get 5 stars top performers of night, stella 3 stars she partcipated some, lola give her 2 stars she could of been better, anna and hairy get 1 star because just understand at all why she likes him and hairy dude he' s just super creepy to me very touch feely and it was like everywhere anna went he followed her like a lion hunting it's prey

13 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

I am so upset that I missed almost all of that. 

1 minute ago, royhobbs8 said:

i guess my biggest quesiton going forward since the ice is broken now will the girls continue to play with each other or will it take alot of alcohol or whatever else to get them to perform, 

I'm going to be very surprised if the play continues as freely and on a regular basis. 

also with all the alcohol involved and whatever else it really did seem like anna was way gone more than anybody else, it was like the girls forgot about the camera i'm pretty sure if any playing is done sober it will be under the sheets we just got very lucky tonight

2 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

omg. I did not see Rebecca licking Megan. Do you mean actual cunnilingus or just licking her arms and legs and so forth? I definitely never saw that coming.

What ? lol rebecaa was eating that pussy like chicken chow mein. That to me was the most shocking moment of the night

• Upvote 4