Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Guys Good morning,,I hope everyone has recovered from the shock and Awe of yesterday,,,we got our wish finally,,,I just hope it continues and that these ladies still get along well,,I hope they can do stuff without having to be under the influence of drugs.so that we don't have to see that Hairy Ape again.

Take care folks,,,I'm going back to bed.:biggrin:

• Upvote 5

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

highlights...very simple....food preparation as always, that stupid guessing game afterwards as always, dance, massage as always...

main highlights...you can think of any two girls, any combination....they made out with each other (only exception anna who also made out with that creep)...it was started off with anna and surprisingly belle...in lola's room and lounge...then it was a chain reaction...rebecca and belle were the best or most dirty when it mattered...

and guy and anna tried to have moments together about a 100 times... but either they couldnt find any privacy, or anna left in the middle or belle/lola attacked them in teh middle...they even tried the bathroom to get privacy...even that failed...loool...anna and the guy session was mostly softcore and repetitive..but lasted for more than an hour...etc etc etc

it becomes serious what is happening on RLC these girls need drugs and alcohol now with the complicity of RLC to please the members and recover the way some people do not subscribe and you applaud :huh:

the worst is that old b ... h Barca1 that kiss was in the night club toilet or participating in orgies and make lots of money while you paid to see an empty apartment for a return girl in this apartment a girl as she b ... h 

she'd better go home and take care of her man

RLC project is a deal between them and the real girl is hidden with false (outdoor activities)

what happened last night was expected to calm things down probably to the many complaints that RLC has received during his last 36 hours

Now RLC and girls will be able to continue their quiet shenanigans and business without people is nothing to say congratulations RLC played well

Good day to you

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, royhobbs8 said:

i'm sure i left out a few details, mainly megan rebecca belle get 5 stars top performers of night, stella 3 stars she partcipated some, lola give her 2 stars she could of been better, anna and hairy get 1 star because just understand at all why she likes him and hairy dude he' s just super creepy to me very touch feely and it was like everywhere anna went he followed her like a lion hunting it's prey

Yes you did. Rebecca went down on Belle and Lola also..