Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Did last night really happend??? (Saw most of it, and still feels unreal)

I guess two things happend during the UM yesterday.

1-They have gotten noise complaints from the neighbour of Lolas room. Remember how Lola and Megan had a verbal fight over the TV remote, and the word police came up, so they closed the door to Lolas room, then right after when Anna and Belle went in there to get some privacy (before Lola ruined it again). Rebecca followed to make shure they didn't play loud, and Anna reashured her that it would be low volume

2-RLC must have promised them a huge bonus if the vent further. Espescially when Rebecca (and to some degree Megan) became so involved. Rebecca hasn't shown anything during her camming, even in private shows there.

Hope RLC gets rid of Lola soon. She seems great at times, but ruins too much when she forces herself to be center of attention, and when she gets it, she turns to her phone. It's harder to get her away from it than Ilona was. (and Polya that just using the apt as a sleeping place these days, just like K&K)

And last, poor Polya that seems to be alone to clean up Barca 1

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though we haven't see any evidence of this, just clues or interpretation, usage of drugs during this evening was likely. However I don't really agree with the portrayal of Beardy as the evil man sneakily providing drugs to unknowing innocent girls. Could he fool 6 people, 2 times in a row ? My opinion is that whatever the girls took (if there was anything more than alcohol), was deliberate. Of course they were high and completely unhinibited, and didn't act normally, but guess what, that is exactly why partying young people all over the world take those things intentionally (I am not condoning this behavior, myself I steer clear of these things, but it is just stating a fact).

I think what pains many people here is that we have trouble to accept than one of the most beautiful and popular girl can be attracted to a plain looking guy, that many would consider "beneath" her.

Thus, we search for explanations : the girls CANNOT be interested by a guy like this, so there must be another reason : pimp, dealer, customer, illuminati or whatever.

However there are other examples on rlc (raul, hector...) of average guys with super beautiful spouses, and no one suspect them of anything fishy

I wonder if there would have been that much hate if that guy looked like Bogdan or another hot dude like that. I don't think it would have raised that much hate and suspicion.

Yeah, the guy was a bit annoying with his clumsy attempts to join the other girls, but in the end, he went with the one actually responding to his advances.

Then the action was actually pretty cute imho, both of them were a bit smashed and had performance issues, but there was a lot of hugging, almost tendreness

In comparison, I found Lola largely more annoying, acting like a drunkard, interrupting other couples everytime, then apparently refusing to go further with Stella who was apparently very much willing to go with her.

This is just my opinion by the way : in truth we do not know, but in a tribunal, the burden of proof is for the accusation :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Though we haven't see any evidence of this, just clues or interpretation, usage of drugs during this evening was likely. However I don't really agree with the portrayal of Beardy as the evil man sneakily providing drugs to unknowing innocent girls. Could he fool 6 people, 2 times in a row ? My opinion is that whatever the girls took (if there was anything more than alcohol), was deliberate. Of course they were high and completely unhinibited, and didn't act normally, but guess what, that is exactly why partying young people all over the world take those things intentionally (I am not condoning this behavior, myself I steer clear of these things, but it is just stating a fact).

I think what pains many people here is that we have trouble to accept than one of the most beautiful and popular girl can be attracted to a plain looking guy, that many would consider "beneath" her.

Thus, we search for explanations : the girls CANNOT be interested by a guy like this, so there must be another reason : pimp, dealer, customer, illuminati or whatever.

The funny thing is that most of the guys in here most likely are worse looking than him...

It's good to see that good looking girls don't mind a hairy guy. He does look like a nice enough guy, but they (the cc guys) would talk down anyone since it's not them there.

I couldn't see any evidence of drug use yesterday, only what most likely looked like it the night before in Barca 1. For me it looked more like RLC gave them a stronger drug, money, to have a hell of a party. I'd bet many subscribed through the night

10 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

However there are other examples on rlc (raul, hector...) of average guys with super beautiful spouses, and no one suspect them of anything fishy

I wonder if there would have been that much hate if that guy looked like Bogdan or another hot dude like that. I don't think it would have raised that much hate and suspicion.

Yeah, the guy was a bit annoying with his clumsy attempts to join the other girls, but in the end, he went with the one actually responding to his advances.

Then the action was actually pretty cute imho, both of them were a bit smashed and had performance issues, but there was a lot of hugging, almost tendreness

In comparison, I found Lola largely more annoying, acting like a drunkard, interrupting other couples everytime, then apparently refusing to go further with Stella who was apparently very much willing to go with her.

This is just my opinion by the way : in truth we do not know, but in a tribunal, the burden of proof is for the accusation :biggrin:

This guy's actions look bad. I don't think the girls took anything against their will but Anna was VERY high/drunk when he was with him which is usually a sign that you should not go there. Maybe they know each other well and this is something they've already done more sober but without context it looks really really bad.

Also he was very handsy with Stella when she was half asleep on the couch and then again at the end after he left anna, I see no excuse for that.

6 hours ago, mikeusa said:

The reason why all the girls. Was drug up was to get them out of the way cuz his target was Anna did you notice how he keep going after Anna while the girls was busy with one another. This guy is a pig.  

Yep Anna was the weakness link 

I was amazed and really liked everything except the fact that I could only watch about two hours of this.  It seemed like everyone was doing sex activities with everyone else in all the rooms at the same time.  Even when the door in Megan's room was repeatedly blocked by a chest of drawers pushed up against the door, people would push the door open, come in anyway, and get naked and get into the action.  I saw what probably was near the beginning--massage between Rebecca and Megan in Megan's room, with candlelight although it was still light outside, while at the same time strange things were afoot on and in front of the couch in the living room where ape man was.  The massage started in panties but with plenty of butt and crotch work.  Later, it was all nude all the time, fingering, and then with dildoes and seemingly with whoever walked into the room.  In a while I saw Anna in the tub giving ape man a very extended, very nice, foot job supplemented by her hand.  I didn't realize at the time that ape man was capable of it (after seeing his apron etc.), but he had a really hard, purple erection from her foot job in the tub.  For a long time, it seemed that any room had all kinds of sex going on, mostly girl-girl or girl-girl-girl.  More of the latter (3 girls).  I was really surprised and pleased with RLC tonight.  I just wish they would let us repost video or photos onto Camcaps.  And while all this was going on, Kami and her new bf were fucking so hard, out from under the covers and in full view, and banging the headboard of the bed so loudly, that it was funny to switch over to Kristy's room and see her, apparently, sleeping while all the loud banging from Kami's room was going on.  Then a switch back to Barca 2 for the real orgy.  Oh to be young again.  I could have had fun at either place.  There were scenes of activities going on to bring back memories . . . 

• Upvote 2

Ive read a majority of the comments of what happened in the last couple days and all I have to say is RLC got what they wanted which is many, many much needed viewers and new subscribers. Nobody truly cares about the girls as long as they keep the action going and everyone gets off. It doesn't matter about anything else as long as they pleased a bunch of pathetic horny men and women. You guys made this way bigger than what it really should have been. It was a simple lesbian orgy party and if you look that up "Amateur Lesbian Orgy Parties" you will find many videos for free of girls doing this and other things. Some people said they waited 2 years for this. Do you know how that makes you sound? One word "Pathetic". Some people said they stayed up for the entire 2 days and nights watching. Well that's 48 hours of your lives you will never get back. There is nothing special about these girls or what happened. You guys blew this thing so far out of proportion it doesn't make sense. That's about all I have to say about that.

• Upvote 4

il y a 3 minutes, skipp a dit :

J'ai été étonné et vraiment aimé tout sauf le fait que je ne pouvais regarder environ deux heures de cela. Il semblait que tout le monde était en train de faire des activités sexuelles avec tout le monde dans toutes les chambres dans le même temps. Même lorsque la porte dans la chambre de Megan a été à plusieurs reprises bloqué par une commode poussé contre la porte, les gens pousser la porte ouverte, venez quand même, et se déshabiller et entrer dans l'action. Je l'ai vu ce qui était probablement vers le début - massage entre Rebecca et Megan dans la chambre de Megan, aux chandelles bien qu'il était encore jour, alors que dans le même temps des choses étranges étaient en cours sur et devant le canapé dans le salon où le singe l'homme était. Le massage a commencé en culotte mais avec beaucoup de bout à bout et à l'entrejambe travail. Plus tard, il était tout nu tout le temps, doigté, puis avec godes et apparemment avec celui qui est entré dans la chambre. Dans un moment je l'ai vu Anna dans la baignoire donnant à l'homme singe un, très agréable, le travail des pieds très étendu complété par sa main. Je ne savais pas à l'époque que l'homme singe était capable (après avoir vu son tablier, etc.), mais il avait un très dur, l'érection pourpre de son travail de pied dans la baignoire. Pendant longtemps, il semblait que toute chambre avait toutes sortes de sexe en cours, la plupart du temps de fille-fille ou une fille-fille-fille. Plus de ces derniers (3 filles). Je suis vraiment surpris et heureux avec RLC ce soir. Je souhaite juste qu'ils nous rediffuser la vidéo ou des photos sur Camcaps. Et pendant que tout cela se passait, Kami et ses nouvelles bf ont été putain si dur, de sous les couvertures et à la vue, et à taper la tête du lit si fort, qu'il était amusant de passer à la chambre de Kristy et de voir elle, apparemment, dormir alors que tout le claquement de la chambre de Kami se passait. Ensuite, un interrupteur à Barca 2 pour la vraie orgie. Oh être jeune à nouveau. J'aurais eu du plaisir à chaque endroit. Il y avait des scènes d'activités en cours pour ramener des souvenirs. .

C'était la mère de Kriisty qui était couchée dans la chambre et Kristy était dans le salon pendant les ébats de Kami et son boyfriend

5 hours ago, Zinc said:

haha..i think Anna has started considering herself as being in a relationship...yest when the bearded guy left her in megan's room...i think she came out to check on him...lool..i think she did treat him as more than just a fling....he tried for penetration but she kept it sort of softcore...lets see...

Her behavior is very illogical. Last weekend she returned from a trip with her big new love and she does this few days later. She said once before that "she falls in love quickly but she is not stupid" 

She is very naive and should cut down on alcohol.

Last night he (Dima) didn't try anything more because he had no condom and got scolded by Lola because of that.

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, kitek said:

Her behavior is very illogical. Last weekend she returned from a trip with her big new love and she does this few days later. She said once before that "she falls in love quickly but she is not stupid" 

She is very naive and should cut down on alcohol.

Last night he (Dima) didn't try anything more because he had no condom and got scolded by Lola because of that.

Were they all on same thing last night like a drug ??