Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I will wait for the video and see for myself then I let you guy's know   and did guy's notice that megan had a dildo under her bed and she dose not masterbate

that dildo came fresh out of a new box last night

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I will wait for the video and see for myself then I let you guy's know   and did guy's notice that megan had a dildo under her bed and she dose not masterbate

Megan had that dildo she bought  about 2 week ago then when she got that police outfit she also got the lub

9 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Some one till horseshoejerry he got me on his ignore list that the guy took the blue bottle in the main rest room took a shit you could see him wipe his ass with toilet paper and he stood up to do this then he turn around for about 3 or 4 min and put some thing in the blue bottle and shook up like the other bottle he had at apt 1# then he and Rebecca they took the bottle out on the balcony then 5 min later the girl went out there about 8 to 10 min and came back in.

bonnie was there punch there at the party ??

• Upvote 1

il y a 36 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Je pense que vous avez tort Corbo, je suppose que je vais devoir sortir le vieux Super 8 projecteur et de vous montrer certains de mes films à partir de quand j'y étais l'âge, dans les années 70. Chacun de ces filles et les gars sont des éléments très productifs de la société ces jours et nous avons tous fait des médicaments et bu de l'alcool comme il n'y avait pas de lendemain.

Nous avons tous quelques bons souvenirs de ces jours, donc je me sens désolé pour vous, si votre les juger pour leurs actions, comme je sais que vous avez des squelettes dans votre placard ainsi, nous faisons tous. 

thesta, je respecte votre passé, et je suis très heureux pour vous, si vous vous êtes amusé et crée pleins de merveilleux souvenirs dans les orgies hippies des années 70!!!! ce que je n'accepte pas, c'est de dire que cela est normal!!! je suis désolé, mais non, cela n'est pas le passe temps de tout le monde, jeune ou vieux!!! ce qui me gène dans l'histoire, ce n'est pas que ces filles se gouines entre copines sur internet, mais de nous dire que c'est normal quand on est jeune et en vacance, de lécher la chatte de toutes ses amies!!! il suffit de dire que ces filles sont des petites délurées qui nous ont fait le show, et c'est ok!!! mais sanctifier des salopes, j'ai du mal avec cela!!!

Thesta, I respect your past, and I'm very happy for you, if you had fun and created lots of wonderful memories in orgies hippies of the 70s !!!! I do not accept is to say that this is normal !!! I'm sorry, but no, this is not the hobby for everyone, young or old !!! what bothers me in the story, it's not that these girls are lesbians girlfriends on the internet, but to tell us that this is normal when you are young and on vacation, licking pussy all her friends! !! suffice it to say that these girls are little cheeky that made us the show, and that's ok !!! but sanctify sluts, I have trouble with that !!!:cool:

• Upvote 2