Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Great - for the first time I'm happy to see an apt go u/m. I hope RLC are there to kick arse and the beardy bastard's hairy arse out of there!!

I will never stop talking shit about this apt until he's gone,,,so until he's gone I'm going to become Harley and say everyone quit RLC and don't pay them a dime until he's out of there.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's time to fuck a kick in the ass of the girls and the drug dealer and return on the first plane home management with prohibition to return to Europe until further notice saw the events of the night latest

Real Life Coke plays with fire and burned the wings for a long time with customers and I would be in their place should not it too long because they may force big problems

Now we put the question why RLC bannis for some pictures and video I think we got the answer that night unless there is evidence lurking in nature with these girls happier they are

• Upvote 1

est-ce que quelqu'un aurait la gentillesse de me faire un court résumer de ce qui c'est passé la nuit dernière dans barça2 car pas le courage de lire les 20 dernières pages sachant que j'ai quitté barça1 vers 2h30 du matin,merci

10 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I for one thinks he added something extra, so he can come back. It's not like the girls would have had sex if he wasn't there anyway. As gorgeous as the girls are it gets a little old seeing the same thing all the time. With Beardy we got to see something new in the apartment (well, two apartments I suppose).

I understand what you are saying about having him around but don't you think the girls felt awkward around him

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

No way DES, the lazy bitches should get their arses round there and do it themselves and apologise to Belle for letting her get up this morning into a shithouse

The only thing worse than what they did at Barc #2,,,,was leaving Belle all alone in the apt,,,and I don't care if she was sleeping either,,,not even one fucking person volunteered to stay behind and keep her company on her birthday,,,now she had to wake up to an empty apt,,because everyone wanted to sleep next to a Hairy Ape.

Belle it's ok Baby,,we are here with you,we care about you  and once again Happy Birthday.:heart:

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

est-ce que quelqu'un aurait la gentillesse de me faire un court résumer de ce qui c'est passé la nuit dernière dans barça2 car pas le courage de lire les 20 dernières pages sachant que j'ai quitté barça1 vers 2h30 du matin,merci

, Ils ont dormi a 4 dans la lit de Lola (le mec, lola,anna et stella) il y a eu quelques caresses rapide avant de dormir. Sinon ce matin le mec à tenter quelques caresses sur anna qui lui a fait comprendre que non et voilà ^^

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, news49 said:

, Ils ont dormi a 4 dans la lit de Lola (le mec, lola,anna et stella) il y a eu quelques caresses rapide avant de dormir. Sinon ce matin le mec à tenter quelques caresses sur anna qui lui a fait comprendre que non et voilà ^^

d'accord je te remercie donc y-a pas eu de sexe que ce soit avec le mec ou entre les filles dans barça1 ou 2 donc rien de neuf quoi,on reste toujours dans le teasing encore et encore

Just now, clivebb said:

d'accord je te remercie donc y-a pas eu de sexe que ce soit avec le mec ou entre les filles dans barça1 ou 2 donc rien de neuf quoi,on reste toujours dans le teasing encore et encore

Oula non rien de tout ça ce serait pas une soirée made in rlc barcelona sinon ^^

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The only thing worse than what they did at Barc #2,,,,was leaving Belle all alone in the apt,,,and I don't care if she was sleeping either,,,not even one fucking person volunteered to stay behind and keep her company on her birthday,,,now she had to wake up to an empty apt,,because everyone wanted to sleep next to a Hairy Ape.

Belle it's ok Baby,,we are here with you,we care about you  and once again Happy Birthday.:heart:

Exactly. I confess that in the moment I was happy when Anna came down with just her robe because I'm always happy to see Anna naked, but in retrospect I realize that it should not have happened on Belle's birthday, they should have stuck to drink food and dance. Plenty of other nights for shows.

I don't know what are RLC's incentives for all this but this time this should have been about Belle.

• Upvote 3