Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

d'accord je te remercie donc y-a pas eu de sexe que ce soit avec le mec ou entre les filles dans barça1 ou 2 donc rien de neuf quoi,on reste toujours dans le teasing encore et encore

Son résumée a sauté une court épisode important.

Quand le mec carressait Anna dans le lit, elle a fini par quitter le lit et aller sur le balcon. En quittant le lit elle lui fait un sourire. Le mec quitte le lit 1 min plus tard et la rejoint sur le balcon pendant 15 min.

Quand il ressort du balcon il va au toilette pisser avec une  érection moyenne  et se lave rapidement la queue. Anna par contre ne s'est  rien lavé (mais a bu de l'eau) et est allé se coucher sur le canapé

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Son résumée a sauté une court épisode important.

Quand le mec carressait Anna dans le lit, elle a fini par quitter le lit et aller sur le balcon. En quittant le lit elle lui fait un sourire. Le mec quitte le lit 1 min plus tard et la rejoint sur le balcon pendant 15 min.

Quand il ressort du balcon il va au toilette pisser avec une  érection moyenne  et se lave rapidement la queue. Anna par contre ne s'est  rien lavé (mais a bu de l'eau) et est allé se coucher sur le canapé

ok,merci pour le complément,y-a pas de camera sur le balcon comme dans barça1? 

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Exactly. I confess that in the moment I was happy when Anna came down with just her robe because I'm always happy to see Anna naked, but in retrospect I realize that it should not have happened on Belle's birthday, they should have stuck to drink food and dance. Plenty of other nights for shows.

I don't know what are RLC's incentives for all this but this time this should have been about Belle.

While i agree about what the focus of the party should have been I don't really get the whole "shouldn't have left poor Belle alone" Belle is an adult, hell she was old enough to decide to join a voyeur project and go out quite a few times on her own, she doesn't really need to be babied by the rest of the girls.

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Exactly. I confess that in the moment I was happy when Anna came down with just her robe because I'm always happy to see Anna naked, but in retrospect I realize that it should not have happened on Belle's birthday, they should have stuck to drink food and dance. Plenty of other nights for shows.

I don't know what are RLC's incentives for all this but this time this should have been about Belle.

It looked like they all did her birthday party,,,and when all of us thought that they were about to go to bed,,,they got dressed and went to the other apt,,,now we all know why,,,maybe they really were trying to not get Belle involved,,because can you imagine him trying to feel up and kiss Belle like he did Anna.

I'm glad she went to bed instead of going with them.

If that was their way of trying to save that apt,,,they failed miserably,,,the only reason why it was top cam,was not because it was popular,,it's just that people just can't help but watch a train wreck.

• Upvote 1

Just now, delong1 said:

While i agree about what the focus of the party should have been I don't really get the whole "shouldn't have left poor Belle alone" Belle is an adult, hell she was old enough to decide to join a voyeur project and go out quite a few times on her own, she doesn't really need to be babied by the rest of the girls.

I believe it is just common courtesy when you attend a party of one of your roommates, to not just piss off at the break of dawn when partygirl is sleeping, leaving her with the mess.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I believe it is just common courtesy when you attend a party of one of your roommates, to not just piss off at the break of dawn when partygirl is sleeping, leaving her with the mess.

Unless they are expecting her to clean it up herself and not come back and help sure it is a dickish thing to do but it they end up back in the apartment and clean don't really see the harm in going out for the night(well morning in their case)