Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

I read at least 15 pages of nonsense stating that the guy was Lola's bf or some guy she picked up off the street to Anna didn't want to have anything to do with him (and tried to fend him off) and all kinds of nonsense that the girls didn't want to have anything to do with him, etc. 

Yes, there were some statements that made sense. But, they were few and far between and they were often mixed by the poster with other statements that made absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

I do not read all the pages, but it is normaly always the same. ... Some/Most people in this forum (or the people that talk much ::) ) do not like to see guys in the apartments. No matter what kind of character they have or if they even improve the situation. Guys are the antidote to their fantasy (whether they like to see the girls as a kind of GF substitute ... or ... to see hetero girls try out the lesbian way ::)).

I do not know this guy, but so far he has just improved the situation in the barcelona apartments a lot. I would like to know the context of his stay, but it do not help to make something up. So lets wait and see. Maybe, there will be a translation some time. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im still here, They trashed Barca 1 so now the party moves over to Barca 2, looks like Mr Ape is making a punch. Go Belle what moves girl.  Dont have a problem with the girls getting together in each apartment for party etc but with this guy well thats just too much.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

After what everyone saw in #1.  Others are not going to join because most know it will be the same thing going on in #2.  Be just like watching a M*A*S*H Rerun.

What's MASH?  He he just kiiddin'.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope rlc acts the same way as it did with vika and Fidel..the dude only should be max one night or something..now there is no barca1 and 2..most of the girls are in another apartment that are not their own in rlc..the house 1 says..polya..Stella..Anna and bell..but they aren't in it..what an trainwrek..after all this my opinion that shouldn't be two barca girls apartments so near mantains..at least put one girl house in barca and other in Madrid or something(if they want it in Spain).

Poor you, when you're going to own the circus then you'll be able to push people around so they play to your music.

The Barcelona Bash continues, Day 2 :cool: Damn to be young again, I wished I could bounce back that quick :biggrin: Well enjoy the show , it is going to be a good one, Hopefully they can get Mommy Dearest involved, that is one person that needs to let go  and have some fun. 

• Upvote 2