Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems I have missed "the event" completely. In fact I have yet to see Lola bate at all. If someone could post or email the highlights I would like to see it. I rather enjoyed watching Danaya bate, but I must admit one had to be diligent to catch a session of hers as she was quite skilled at being discreet when she did it.

47 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

thanks Mikey for reminding me of when she was there in the great city. I think I've even got the concert on dvd somewhere.

in fact it even pre-dates the dvd; I've found it in the loft and it's a VHS Video cassette; jeez don't it make you feel old!  :cry:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, van the man said:

The 'event' is happening now - girl sitting on bed typing into a computer!!!

alas i am currently only a free member, so i am unable to view this apartment and i am forced to rely on the kindness of others to see what happens here

As for the on going debate regarding the ladies in the apartment, and what they should or should not do and their alleged reasons for being discreet or outright shy, I shall add my two cents. It is my understanding that RLC is more or less based on a Big Brother type of concept. We get to watch the unscripted day to day goings on of these people whatever that may entail. It is also my impression that the Barcelona apartments are viewed by the ladies more as an opportunity for a somewhat free vacation in Barcelona, while the other apartments are permanent residences. I don't understand why people place such heavy expectations on these two apartments more so than any of the other apartments. As for me I enjoy the thrill of the chase and the possibility that I might be seeing something not readily available to most, plus what straight red blooded man doesn't enjoy watching a woman pleasure herself. Just my opinion  (my opinion and 5 dollars will get you a cup of coffee at starbucks) lol

• Upvote 2