Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, euromike69 said:
  1. On a serious note Though guys,,,,,listen to what I'm about to say because it is very important.:lightbulb::confused:
  2. Before Ilona and Irma,,,we never used to have a lot of people complain about not seeing any nudity right?
  3. But after the way that irma and Ilona were the first time they were here,,,after they left,,A lot of people here started demanding seeing naked Ass,Titties and pussy.
  4. Every girl after I&I was put under the microscope and bitched about day and night and called boring and not fit for this project,,,you guys know what I mean,,you all see the comments everyday,,,from some people who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent lmaooo!!:biggrin:
  5. My point is after Ilona and Irma started showing more nudity than what was shown before them,,,the level of expectation grew by leaps and bounds as to what every girl who followed them had to do,,,if they did not walk around naked they got trashed talked day in day out.
  6. So let me ask this,,,,"What on earth is now gonna be the new level of expectation of every new girl that comes to these apartments after what has happened these last 2 days?
  7. Are we now gonna expect every girl to eat pussy and suck dick,,,or else they will be deemed unfit to be in these apts,,,,just asking,,,I'm curious as to what the answers will be.::)

I think, It is clear that the expectations are increased after this events and somehow this is also a good thing. Earlier, barcelona was (with the exception of some girls like Nora, Irma, Elisa ...) most of the time only about what might happen, but almost never about somthing that actually happened. Openness is good for the project and it should remain a part of the casting requirements of RLC. ... This do not mean that we should expect a 24/7 party from now on. It just mean that it is way more fun to have apartments with girls (and maybe also some guy guests) that are open, real and show all this also in the apartment. 

The aswer to your question is very simple: Sure, it would be a disappointment if everything goes back to zero againIt is a little as with the apartment of S&M were they had a lot of open guests at the beginning and now only the strange guy is there almost every time. ... Personally, I would like to see any disappointment expressed with with way more respect in general. There is no reason for insults (like name calling or worse) in this forum.  ... There is also no reason to keep opinions suppressed or convicted. If the new openness in barcelona is also related to the comments in this forum (what I am not convinced of), it was good to express the disappointment, because there is an improvement now. ... I hope, this imporvement of there openness is not limited to this few days. Time will tell. :)

• Upvote 2