Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 3 minutes, albacore a dit :

Ou le téléviseur

:biggrin: voilà maintenant 3 pages pour traduire ce qui se dit à la télévision!!!!!:biggrin: j'imagine les gars, qui traduisent "les feux de l'amour" sans le savoir!!!!

Now that's 3 pages to translate what is said on TV !!!!! :biggrin:I guess the guys who translate "the Young and the Restless" without knowing !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Rebecca supposed to been there 2 or 3 month. Her leaving this soon was not in the plan so RLC got caught of guard. She left because she did not like what was going on in that apt. So now it could that RLC 2 week to find a replacement. Also i think Polya is supposed to be leaving in a Few day

And with Kitek's translations Anna will be gone soon too

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

And with Kitek's translations Anna will be gone soon too

His translation said she was leaving soon.  How do we know she did not mean that she was leaving to go out soon?  After Belle responded she also started to get ready to go out.   Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Geez Belle can't stay still even after the big night she had

ah to be young again

I was just about to say that,,,I gave up trying to follow her back and forth,,,so I just stay in one place and let her come to me instead.

I'm the same way too when I'm on my Cellphone,,I would start talking in my Bedroom,,,and by the time I hang up the phone,,I'm either in the middle of the woods or somewhere down the street :biggrin::biggrin: