Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I'M GONNA CALL IT,,THEY ARE NOT IN THE PARTYING MOOD TONIGHT,,NOT EVEN WHAT WAS IN THAT WATER BOTTLE WORKED,,THEY ALL LOOK TIRED,SICK AND NOT IN THE MOOD TONIGHT,,THEY ARE NOW JUST RELAXING ON THE COUCH.,,ONLY ACTION MIGHT BE BETWEEN ANNA AND CAROLINA.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand what is supposed to be happening right now. But, it appears as if we have 7 ladies who have gotten together and think they should be giving the impression that they are wild party girls. But, none of them has the slightest idea how to get it started. :-)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

OK I'M GONNA CALL IT,,THEY ARE NOT IN THE PARTYING MOOD TONIGHT,,NOT EVEN WHAT WAS IN THAT WATER BOTTLE WORKED,,THEY ALL LOOK TIRED,SICK AND NOT IN THE MOOD TONIGHT,,THEY ARE NOW JUST RELAXING ON THE COUCH.,,ONLY ACTION MIGHT BE BETWEEN ANNA AND CAROLINA.

Good night Mike

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I don't understand what is supposed to be happening right now. But, it appears as if we have 7 ladies who have gotten together and think they should be giving the impression that they are wild party girls. But, none of them has the slightest idea how to get it started. :-)

Well they have been partying the last three days. Im surprised they are even there.