Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

yes i agree....but still some things are still more private...like masturbation etc...so are you guys saying that the reason why some of these girls cover themselves while masturbating is not because they are uncomfortable in front of us..but they just assume that their friends and family may be looking at them and masturbation may be too much for them....still if thats the case...its really awkward...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

yes i agree....but still some things are still more private...like masturbation etc...so are you guys saying that the reason why some of these girls cover themselves while masturbating is not because they are uncomfortable in front of us..but they just assume that their friends and family may be looking at them and masturbation may be too much for them....still if thats the case...its really awkward...

I think that's correct and in some measures covering up it also avoid clips and pictures to be reposted over and over again in internet.

• Upvote 1