Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

i feel sorry for megan lola treats her like a slave

Understand Megan..anyone that had to be alone with Lola would feel just the same..like I said the first time I seen her..it's as emotional as an terminator..

you can be sur emegan will leave tomorow that why she left the appart maybe an appointment withe guy of rlc and is sad about the fact she leaving maybe its like rebecca she don't like what happen on thursday and miss her bf maybe i am wrong but she show her plane ticket too lola like rebecca did before she left 

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

you can be sur emegan will leave tomorow that why she left the appart maybe an appointment withe guy of rlc and is sad about the fact she leaving maybe its like rebecca she don't like what happen on thursday and miss her bf maybe i am wrong but she show her plane ticket too lola like rebecca did before she left 

has she even packed yet ???????

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Does anyone have an ideia when Lola arrived,the total time she it's in rlc?Seems polya it's ending the three months..good thing..but have no ideia of the time of Lola.

Lola arrived July 20th first in Barca1

• Upvote 2