Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess that there is a pussy somewhere down between Stella's legs, but you would never know it since we couldn't see it due to the angle of the cam views and the positioning of the cams themselves. Wow. More than 20 minutes of one girl shaving another girl's pussy and never actually see the pussy once. That takes some real skill. :-(

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know what is wrong with this guy,,,everything he types never makes any sense:huh:

I'll be right back I need to restart my PC, damn Windows Updates.. Mike dont bother will ya, I understand both of his language and trust me since the beginning it has been complete trolling, first he was saying that Carolina and Anna were having sex in the Balcony while Stella was getting shaved which makes no fucking sense, second now he says that Carolina and Anna doesnt talk, yeah a'ight a'ight.. that's cool how in motherearth can you say this if you cannot see or hear Carolina and Anna at all... The music is too loud anyway that is why you cant hear them Fanrlc there you go, you have your answer. 

Anyway be right back Windows updates

• Upvote 1

Thy should just shut down barca1 or barca2..sinse the two open neither was been good and full of activity at the same time almost anytime,just look now four girls in b2 anyone in b1..well in barca2 are four girls but anyone on cams.

• Upvote 1