Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

When did Megan use the vibrator ? During the orgy ?

Yes she did,she used it first in her bedroom with Rebecca with her,then in Lola room it was used in Megan,Rebecca and Stella.And and smaller one was also used in wc by Lola in polya.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Noldus said:

the same night, she started in her room, (with Rebecca and Belle) they moved over to Lola room after  some time

yes i know but it's orgy with girls around her 

it does not matter 

she doesn't used dildo in private and alone 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes i know but it's orgy with girls around her 

it does not matter 

she doesn't used dildo in private and alone 

Think it was way more sexier the way it was..an girl alone bating..great..what we seen..just beyound sexy..fantastic moment..glad we had in the time girls like Megan and Rebecca.

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

looks like all 4 are on their way out

You know Anna not far behind them.There probably waiting on her. I won't to say Carolina and Anna will be looking for a fuck buddy tonight. That not good for us. That means no show from them just teasing out of them

1 minute ago, Hilleman said:

Now that Stella had to take over Megan room. Then Belle get Stella's room, which will be so sweet. The room is so perfect light, so Belle will shine up all the wonderful beauty she has. I love it.✨???

I agree on that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kabester said:

Nope she hasn't moved from her bed man lol sorry

She and Caterina went to open the door, she was topless and Caterina in white, they waited at the door and when Belle and Stella entered Lola kissed first Belle and than jumping and smiling kissed Stella who was happy as well, Stella had a suitcase and after few words she went to occupy Megan room than I changed apartment... I was a bit surprise everybody was so happy...

9 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I agree that two apartments is good. With just three girls you never know if they will get along, but with a total of six in close proximity chances are good that they will find at least one friend.

I like to see this diferente opinions,you and others like Des etc like to have two apartments, me and others not so much,think it's an good thing and it's health think to an forum the members have different and similar opinions,cheers to we all.

7 hours ago, Oldman00 said:

IMO, this is not their real life , like many of you really think it is or want it to be. They are there to amuse you and tease you sometimes, that’s all. And if you got lucky they will do more then only a tease.  One girl or maybe 2 girls are pro’s, they know what they are doing and what to do in front of the cam. The rest of these girls really have no clue what to do and try very hard. And when they do that, it’s boring. Just look at their face expressions or body language. So they just go with the flow and make the best of it to amuse you all. But there is always someone who try to guide them I think, to make it looks very real.

I hope you are not including me in the "many of you really think it is" real life group. I thought my post made it clear that I don't. I basically agree with everything you say except for the point that 1 or 2 girls are pros. I don't think that there is a single "pro" in either house at the moment, which is why everything seems so disjointed and unreal.

• Upvote 1