Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, stash said:

She and Caterina went to open the door, she was topless and Caterina in white, they waited at the door and when Belle and Stella entered Lola kissed first Belle and than jumping and smiling kissed Stella who was happy as well, Stella had a suitcase and after few words she went to occupy Megan room than I changed apartment... I was a bit surprise everybody was so happy...

Yeah.. ok I get that, I was speaking about right now tho, now I understand because when I came online all this scenario had already passed so I've missed it, all I've seen is Lola in her bed texting with her cellphone but I get your point man seriously it's fine I'm glad they will be all happy together good for them!

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

For sure she passed the Kristy stage for openness..in the two weeks she was been in rlc she used vibrator plain sight and  had the thing with all the girls etc also plain sight..please talk for yourself in that list only Anna,Irma and llona are on my favorite list..the others not so much,and one its my less fav of all.

Strangely enough I was talking for you ze81 ... i wasn't even talking for myself. I used the possessive pronoun "our" in order to indicate girls who have been indicating as being strongly favoured on this board. There wouldn't really be a strong campaign unless enough people felt strongly about it. In fact although gorgeous and sweet I was critical of the dullness of K&K in Barcelona and I didn't really know Rita and while I felt Anna was a sweet good natured girl I could not see what the fuss was about either. Irma and Ilona ye but the fact remains these particular 6 girls were very popular - I'll admit Rita was largely a one mikey campaign and those campaigning for Ilona did not really push it but the K&K campaign was very powerful and Anna was often mentioned in the same breath as the legendary Irma.