Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is that people used to complain that there was no camera on the balcony of B1, because they thought they went out there for mini orgies or something. Now that there's a cam there, all you see is them smoking while looking at their phones.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I do not think Belle likes it at nite alone at Barca 1. You notice how she sleeps with light on as if she is scared to be alone.

I've kind of wondered if maybe she doesn't like to be alone at night. I noticed now that she has a room she tends to burrow under the covers.

Just now, tripod2 said:

Funny thing is that people used to complain that there was no camera on the balcony of B1, because they thought they went out there for mini orgies or something. Now that there's a cam there, all you see is them smoking while looking at their phones.

I don't care if that's what they are doing  and that's probably all they are doing

My argument is i want to see it not watch paint dry in an empty room

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

with all the parties and drinking that's been going on over the last few weeks im sure they have done more out there than smoke and look at their phones

• Upvote 2