Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

belle is out for the count on sofa

My goal is not to have a bunch of posts challenging guys about what I consider stupid statements because #1 ,everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Some of  you seem to think what you saw those nights when Dima was in town was real or somehow not drug related. those ladies were not the same that you have seen since those nights but somehow you seem to think so. Other than night you've only seen Anna,Stella and Polya masturbate ...yet you continue to whine about Stella not being sexual yet you've seen nothing sensual or sexual from Caroline or Belle for that matter. Lets just see them masturbate once on their own before we  declare them so sexual. Show me a woman whose sexuality comes from inside (i.e. Anna) and I will show you a keeper. Anna is leaving, and soon after Polya ,Iust a thought...so there will be only one girl that we have even seen masturbate openly. Just thinking...

32 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

who would you have sex with?? lyree  if you do not mind if I ask :biggrin:

After some discussion with my sister. I would like to try Lola, I do not like her in the way I have seen her at they apt's, but she looks like she could be fun to hang out with, go clubbing with with and have sex with. Anna, Carolina because she is sweet looking and Polya, she looks she could be a good partner on the dance floor and in the bed. I hope that answers that.:heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

After some discussion with my sister. I would like to try Lola, I do not like her in the way I have seen her at they apt's, but she looks like she could be fun to hang out with, go clubbing with with and have sex with. Anna, Carolina because she is sweet looking and Polya, she looks she could be a good partner on the dance floor and in the bed. I hope that answers that.:heart:

yes it dose

• Upvote 1